Introducing ELEMENT fire extinguisher | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Introducing ELEMENT fire extinguisher

Discussion in '206/246' started by Element, Nov 27, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nuvolari

Nuvolari F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2002
    Toronto / SoCal
    Full Name:
    Rob C.
  2. HMB-Dino

HMB-Dino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 28, 2010
    Pebble Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    RonG
    So I was about to order a couple of these things and during checkout noticed a field for entering a discount code. So do fellow Dino owners qualify for any discount?

3. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    I would buy one per car, issue is getting them down here...
    There must be tons of regulations for safety, etc

Great product!

Regards, Alberto

4. Dino246gts

Dino246gts Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2006
    Since these are made in Italy, will you be at Concorso Italiano? You could sell a thousand of these.

5. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    Unfortunately I will not be.
    What I am seriously thinking is representing, if possible, the manufacturer in the region.
    This product is a winner!

Here, you have to have one by law in every car, but you do not need insurance if not desired. Crazy country, right?

Regards, Alberto

6. Element

Element Karting
    Sponsor

Oct 29, 2016
    Alberto I'll send you a PM and let's see if we can get some to you in El Salvador.

Regrettably we cannot make Concorso Italiano this year. We know it would be a great opportunity but the timing for the show just cannot be made to work for us :(

F-Chatters always get special pricing so if you are interested PM me and I'll send you a discount coupon for our website.

7. swbseries

swbseries Rookie

Oct 7, 2014
    Hi Can you please PM me the discount code. Thank you, Sam

8. Element

Element Karting
    Sponsor

Oct 29, 2016
    Hi Sam it appears as though we cannot PM you. Please email us: [email protected] and we'll provide you with a discount code.

9. sjevo

sjevo Rookie

Jun 12, 2006
    Hi I'm interested. Please PM me or email me @ [email protected] for the discount code. Thx.

10. MFlanagan

MFlanagan Karting

Dec 21, 2016
    Could you send me a discount code?

11. 2dinos

2dinos F1 Rookie

Jan 13, 2007
    I bought the big one thinking - better too much protection-. I like that it goes for a long time so you can douse it with clean fire suppressing smoke long after its out. If you ran out of juice before it was completely out... Well, horrible thought!

I've used a regular extinguisher at a fire department training session. It was good to have a feel for the handling of pulling pin, grabbing nozzle, aiming and squeeze handle. Sounds soo simple, but when the large tray demo was lit, it makes you pretty anxious. I would like to demo the Element extinguisher ignitor somehow. Just to get a feel for it. Is it possible to get a couple of those? Like any product like this, glad to have but I hope to never ever use it!

12. Ken Ivey

Ken Ivey Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 6, 2013
    Portland, OR, USA
    Full Name:
    Ken Ivey
    There are multiple videos on YouTube of the Element in action - a few from the seller and a couple from owners testing them out. It gives you an idea of the time of discharge. I just bought a couple more - no relationship to the seller, darn it...