Custom Painted Leather Furniture | FerrariChat

Custom Painted Leather Furniture

Discussion in 'Creative Arts' started by drcollie, Oct 16, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. drcollie

drcollie Karting

Dec 15, 2013
    I own a small furniture store specializing in better upholstery and one of my suppliers, Hancock & Moore does the best leather furniture in the country. They even go so far as to custom paint any bespoke image you would like on leather upholstery if you so desire. I was at their showroom this week for the High Point Market and they had a demonstration set up. Here's a chair for a customer in Texas the artist had just finished, working off a 4" x 6" photo. I was really impressed with the quality of the work. I asked Wayne (the artist) can you do a Ferrari, or a Porsche, or even a motorcycle? He said "Sure, I love doing those because I'm a gearhead myself". His work is excellent to my eye.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Dincenzo likes this.
  2. anunakki

anunakki Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 8, 2005
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    It might be the angle of your pic but that doesnt look so hot. Her upper torso is way out of proportion in relation to the photo

3. Mikestonis

Mikestonis Rookie

Oct 23, 2020
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Daniel Jones
    I really loved the pic of this horse-rider and even the leather of this chair is looks fabulous. This is really great piece of work by the artist. I am also a furniture lover and live in Australia.