THANK YOU TONY @ AUTOHAUS OF BOSTON | FerrariChat

THANK YOU TONY @ AUTOHAUS OF BOSTON

Discussion in 'New England' started by redcarz, Jan 29, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. redcarz

redcarz Rookie

Apr 17, 2007
    Like the title says thank you Tony Fernandes (aka Tony Ferrari) the owner and master mechanic at Autohaus,in braintree ma , iv'e had my car back for awhile now and to be honest i feel a little guilty that i haven't written this sooner, i just wanted to say thanks Tony for doing such a great job on my 360 , and this was not your average tune up or annual service this was extensive work completed, my car had quite a few different issues going on when i brought it to him it was barely driveable , when he was done with the work i went to test drive it and omg,,,its like its not even the same car its crisp tight and responsive, i wish i knew Tony when i had my 355 F1 its refreshing dealing with him when you call the shop you talk to him the guy working on your car, even though i had my car there late summer early fall i was charged the lower winter labor rate which was much apreciated,! and one last thing talk about personal service,,,,I was out in my car on a drive when i thought i had an issue with the immobilizer and couldnt get it started, i was a little stressed out to be honest so i called tony he patiently walked me through the process to get the car started and if that wasnt enough before i got it started he offered to come help,,,, it was a friday at 4pm and im about an hour north of tonys shop,,,,,,,who does this ? i know im long winded here but feel it would be a disservice to you Tony if i didnt post this and say thank you for everything you did, i found my Ferrari mechanic J, Hughes

2. Morgan72301

Morgan72301 Karting

Aug 12, 2017
    Massachusetts
    I've met Tony. Good guy. Certainly knows his ****. When my service contract is up, I will be bringing my 458 there.

Samir Goncalves likes this.
  3. vvvmd

vvvmd F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 23, 2003
    close to the Hub
    Full Name:
    Victor Villarreal
    Agree Tony is a great guy. Got my 430 running well after a fabspeed reflash messed up my ECU

4. Iragold

Iragold Rookie

May 22, 2016
    Maine
    Full Name:
    Ira gold

5. Iragold

Iragold Rookie

May 22, 2016
    Maine
    Full Name:
    Ira gold
    Just got my 95 355 spider back
    Sunday from Tony
    Had complete timing belt service done

First time I have used him
    Could not be happier with
    Service experience
    Would highly recommend
    Made entire process easy and
    Stress free

Would highly recommended him

Ira gold

6. spider348

spider348 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Excellent service! Very knowledgeable. Major on my F355 and has serviced my current 360.

7. JCM615

JCM615 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 3, 2005
    Knoxville,Tn
    Full Name:
    J C
    Although I'm from Tennessee, I bought John's (spider348) black on black f355 spider several weeks ago. Tony had just completed a major and, as he "knew" the car, I asked him to complete all the other changes I wanted done.
    Today it was 68 and sunny and I finally got to try out the new pony.
    Let me mention, this is my 2nd 355 spider and I had the other for 9 years. I know what works and what doesn't and here's the verdict. This car is as perfectly set up as a 355 can be. Every reading is exactly what you want, warm idle is dead on 1000 with no hunting, water and oil temp straight up and down after 3 hrs of all condition driving. Braking is outstanding, every switch, gauge and function is in correct order. Every part Tony added; cats, exhaust, sills etc look and fit just as they should.
    On top of all that, he's courteous, communicative and very fairly priced. If you want your Ferrari work done well, Tony is the right choice.

8. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    20 Mill lane Braintree MA 02184
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    Tank you everyone for all your comments and testimonials much appreciated !!

9. thomas harrison

Sep 25, 2013
    Full Name:
    THOMAS
    I sent tony my Ferrari 348 in March 2018 and he did a magnificent job on my Ferrari. Very informative on any additional work that had to be done. The man was super informative and honest about everything he did. I received the car back in show condition. I have had the car worked on before and it was nothing close to what Tony accomplished with my car. He kept me up to date and sent me pictures of everything he was doing with my car. I have had Ferrari's quite a while and I highly recommend this person for service on anything to do with a Ferrari! Thanks So much Tony, I look forward to sending you my next Ferrari, Tom in CNY.

10. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    A big thank you to Tony and his team for the clutch replacement and gearbox service on my 1995 355 GTB.

I acquired the car from a fellow Fchat member this past June. Tony looked the car over upon arrival and raised the suspension height for me in order to better cope with our fine Boston roads.

Last weekend I noticed the clutch issue and brought the car to Tony. He and Kevin had the transmission open very promptly and explained the issue to me, showing me the wornitems and what needed addressing. The work was performed in a timely fashion at a very fair cost. I could not recommend Autohaus more strongly.

kingcantona likes this.
  11. kingcantona

kingcantona Rookie

Sep 12, 2016
    Boston
    Hello All. The prior post is from me - I put it on one of Tony's older threads. Just re-upping here that Tony did a great job for me and I recommend him very highly.

12. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
  13. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari