Free!!! 330 original old stock oil filters | FerrariChat

Free!!! 330 original old stock oil filters

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by tr0768, Aug 24, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tr0768

tr0768 Formula Junior

Oct 28, 2008
    maltby wa
    Full Name:
    Howard Musolf
    An elderly friend has to move into assisted care and is down sizing. He purchased a new 330 from his friend Chinitti the Ferrari distributor back in the 50's, and had these filters left. He asked me to give them away only to registered 330 owners. I have six filters in their original boxes and printed on the box is the information these are for Ferrari 330. They are new old stock in their original boxes.

So if you want them only 2 each for anyone wishing to have them. Send proof of 330 owner ship and pay the freight and I will send them off to you. Now the sad story, his grandson stole the car many years ago and wrecked it. The kid got drunk and totaled the car far beyond repair. My friend kept the wrecked 330 for many years and when he moved to the west coast he sold it to a wrecking yard in New Jersey. This was about 15 years ago.

just sayin'

tr0678

2. tr0768

tr0768 Formula Junior

Oct 28, 2008
    maltby wa
    Full Name:
    Howard Musolf
    Forgot to add my email address don't post thru here use my email

[email protected]

thnx

3. KenGoldman

KenGoldman Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 25, 2009
    MASS., USA
    Full Name:
    Kenneth Goldman
    E-Mail sent

Ken Goldman

4. tr0768

tr0768 Formula Junior

Oct 28, 2008
    maltby wa
    Full Name:
    Howard Musolf
    I'm sorry the filters have all been spoken for. I am awaiting addresses to calculate the shipping charges. If someone fails to respond I will repost the filters.

thnx

tr0768

5. Simon1965

Simon1965 Formula Junior

Feb 8, 2011
    HKSAR
    Full Name:
    Simon
    Sad story re the totaling the 330
    One question you said he bought it in the 50s. You certain it was a 330?

turbo-joe likes this.
  6. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    southwest germany and thailand
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    just post a picture here, this will say more than 1000 words.
    then 330 filter also fits the 250 serie ( even those have 2 different filters ). but I think you only will gove them to original 330 owners because your friend told you so
    on the photo we could see then also may be some rust at the metal - then I never would use them