For Sale - My Storefront: Wheel sets and single wheels | FerrariChat

For Sale My Storefront: Wheel sets and single wheels

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by StartedFromTheBottom, Jul 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. StartedFromTheBottom

StartedFromTheBottom Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Dear Ferraristi,

I decided to make my spare parts, accesoires and other Ferrari stuff from my garage more transparent. Recently I just have this one garage cleanup thread where I post almost everything that I got for sale. I want to make it a little bit easier for you As well as for me.

I decided to split the things I have into three categories:

-Wheels

-spare parts that actually belong directly to a car

-tool kits, collector items and accesoires that may belong to a car or not but are not necessary for operating any car at least.

For your consideration: This is the Wheels thread.
    The dropbox links will stay the same for the excel list for all parts here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5l012z1hz88a3d/GarageCleanUp_List.xlsx?dl=0

And for the pictures here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fh1drys0e64a5dg/AAClY-AAuwyr3Okt9hrZ8cfRa?dl=0

I think with “search” function of excel and dropbox its easy to find the pictures and pricing idea of each part.
    Please try on your own at first before asking for pics... price is normally negotiable.
    If you didn’t find anything either i made a mistake (yep I’m also just a human :)) or you shouldn’t drive a Ferrari because you’re not able to use the easiest functions of todays most popular programs :D too stupid inquiries i ll just not answer (e.g. whats the price? -> The price is written in the excel file and you make an offer based on that. If you don’t refer to it i know you don’t really want or need that particular part... that’s ok for me by the way ;) )

Also concerning additional pictures please don’t ask for them if they are not really necessary. Because normally I take the pictures with best intentions and afterwards I wrap everything for shipping. So with some parts it causes a lot of effort to unpack them again.

And now enjoy some beautiful rare Cavallino stuff

2. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Wheels e.g. available (normally all listed with price intention and pictured in the links above):
    -New Novitec NF2 19" 20" wheel set for 360/430/550/575 in silver (those are getting rare; you won't find a new set anywhere i think)
    -Set of Hamann PG3 19" in classic silver or with black star in good used condition for 355?/360/430/550/575
    -NEW in box 360 18" BBS Challenge wheel set never mounted in silver
    -Complete set of 575 like new standard 18" wheels in individual grigio titano colour (This will loke awesome on any car! Use it for your 550 e.g. in rosso it's a dream combination!)
    -Set of Speedline Mistral 18" Centerlock style wheels for 348,355 and Testarossa (Forget about challenge wheels! These are the the hottest stuff on your car!)
    -Set of Speedline 3 piece 355 wheels in chrome good used condition seem also to fit for Porsche WITH NEW TIRES. Compare here:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/One-set-of-18-Porsche-Turbo-3-piece-Italian-Speedline-Wheels-18x10-8-SL-978-/201400373333
    -Testarossa center lock wheel set (1x aftermarket with black middle part and awesome unique look; One for TRX applications)
    -Set of standard 5 lug Testarossa wheels from OZ in good used condition
    -single Novitec NM1 9J x 22" Option rim silver for Maserati models

Sets i might organize if you have time to wait for completion:
    -599 HGTE 20" wheel set (Awesome look on your 599!)
    -550 Barchetta 3 piece Speedline wheel set new/like new... never mounted.

Shipping always from Europe so please consider that! Yep i know thats not optimal... but i thin if you want a set we can figure it out to get it overseas :)

Some impressions in use:

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Nobody in for these nice Hamanns for his 355/360/550/575?

Available in black and silver (Silver is my recommendation). Black has tires, silver not. Both go for 2900€ + shipping from Europe in like new condition.
    Maybe other member can recommend those wheels? I like the look especially on the 355 here.
    PM me for actual pics...

Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. ihavearedferrari

ihavearedferrari F1 Rookie

Nov 23, 2007
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Do you have the size (width and offsets) of the 19" Hamann silver wheels for the 360? Cheers

5. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Yep:
    FA 9Jx19 ET 28
    RA 11,5Jx19 ET 34
    They definitely fit a 360 since they came off from one without any issues.
    I m checking recently the applicable models or necessary modifications for other models directly with Hamann. Thats probably the safest way to go

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

6. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Ok got confirmation they re custom made for 360 and 430.
    But i guess since Mat was selling a set for 575 with ET40 and ET38 (either milled or original i don‘t know?) so this one should probably also work with 550/575 will just look hell big on the rears as they go more outside of the fendedrs

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

7. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    How about about a set of Novitec NF3 BIG VERSION 9x21" and 12x 22"in matt grey... text me if you're interested. Car reference pic has yellow circle (this is actually completely matt grey)
    Awesome set for an awesome car :) i guess those on the pics are the smaller version (20"&21")

Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. JoeTSI

JoeTSI Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2015
    Huntsville, AL
    Full Name:
    Joe K.
    Do you have actual pics of the 360 Hamann’s and not just random pictures?

9. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
  10. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe