Sold - 2009 Ferrari F430 F1 with 661 miles at Ferrari of Houston | FerrariChat

Sold 2009 Ferrari F430 F1 with 661 miles at Ferrari of Houston

Discussion in 'Cars' started by RyanFoH, Aug 3, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RyanFoH

RyanFoH Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2010
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ryan D
    FERRARI OF HOUSTON & FERRARI OF THE WOODLANDS are privileged to offer our ONE-OWNER 2009 FERRARI F430 F1 in Rosso Corsa with only 661 miles from new.

Offered at $169,995, this F430 is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for the Ferrari collector and enthusiast.

Delivered new at Ferrari of Houston (at 30 delivery miles) to the original Texas owner and long time client on the afternoon of June 29, 2009. We accepted an Argento 2003 Ferrari 360 Spider on trade against the original F430 MSRP of $209,575.

Offered as FERRARI APPROVED PREOWNED, our F430 will also receive a complimentary FERRARI 12 MONTH NEW POWER WARRANTY to the next caretaker.

Our Ferrari factory-trained team has reconditioned the F430 to highest standard including a complete Annual Service, installation of (4) new Michelin tires (as delivered new), and comprehensive treatment of OEM soft touch components by Sticky RX Refinishing Solutions. This F430 is a pristine showroom ready example.

Perfect CARFAX & Auto Check One-Owner reports from new. Arrives complete with Ferrari car cover, compressor, and tool kit in the original plastic. (2) keys and owners manual present.

The original option list from Maranello includes:

CARBOCERAMIC BRAKE SYSTEM
    HANDY FIRE EXTINGUISHER
    IPOD CONNECTION
    INSTRUMENT PANEL (GIALLO)
    SCUDERIA FERRARI SHIELDS
    MATERIAL FOR DASHBOARD (CARBONIO)

Ferrari Financial Services provides a number of financing options including extended-term conventional financing. We are proudly the #1 Ferrari Financial Services dealership in the Southwest.

Feel free to call Ferrari of Houston 713-772-3868 or DM anytime. Thanks for viewing.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Dave rocks likes this.
  2. five2five

five2five Karting

Dec 17, 2017
    Absolutely fantastic! Unfortunately with that low miles it’ll probably go to a collector who will never drive it!

kingp0820 likes this.
  3. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Prediction: This car sells before the end of next week :)

Awesome, Ryan!!

of2worlds and RyanFoH like this.
  4. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    The parts still got sticky even though the car was barely used.

5. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Unsurprising - my observation is that "going sticky" has zero to do with "use".

RyanFoH likes this.
  6. RyanFoH

RyanFoH Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2010
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ryan D
    While the statement is correct, I'm not clear on the insinuation of the statement.

The F430 is 9 years old. It's been in the South Texas climate since Day 1. I spent a lot of money to remedy the matter with the most reputable vendor known. Zero shortcuts. In fact, I can think of only one Ferrari dealer that does our sales volume (also located in a tropical climate) that may come close to matching my annual spending on replacing / refinishing these components.

blown94conv likes this.
  7. Dave rocks

BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    #8 Dave rocks, Aug 11, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    Ryan - I believe the comment was made in surprise to how the parts failed with little use (touching / cleaning). Most people think this is why the coating fails. While it certainly contributes to the failure, time seems to be the driving factor.

In support of your other comment, I can assure everyone that Ferrari of Houston goes through great cost to make what they sell right. I think we received 3 orders this week alone from them. While we certainly do business with many other dealers, Ferrari of Houston, by far, sends us the most volume of any dealer.

And, there are a few dealers that have techs in the shop rattle can painting the parts. Ferrari of Houston does it proper.

krazykarguy, shifter and RyanFoH like this.
  8. RyanFoH

RyanFoH Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2010
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ryan D
    SOLD THANK YOU

Dave rocks likes this.
  9. Dave rocks

BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Well, my estimate was off by 1-week ;) :D :)

10. Zcobra1

Zcobra1 Formula 3

Oct 9, 2012
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Bert
    On the "sticky" situation ...Ricambi, the parts supplier found brand new oem parts in stock, been there a few years, already sticky.....so sun has little to do with it.