Wanted - 330 GTC Parts | FerrariChat

Wanted 330 GTC Parts

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by johngtc, Jul 27, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. johngtc

johngtc Formula Junior
    Owner

Mar 4, 2005
    Yorkshire, UK
    Full Name:
    John Gould
    I am searching for the following to complete the restoration of my GTC:

1) Chrome headlamp trim rings (2). Ideally NOS but I am prepared to rechrome otherwise sound pieces. Most spares dealers claim to have these but they are not the right size and are misidentified,

2) Window motors (2). Or any alternatives which are known to work!

Any leads would be appreciated (and regretably, Tom has no availability!)

John

2. enio45

enio45 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2004
    Gilbert, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ed
    Hello John,

The HL rings are hard to find undamaged.....ill keep an eye out for some for you, i did find one recently
    for a client car that we are restoring.....

Ref the window motors, i recall we used 308 motors attached to the 330 window motor hub with some very slight modifications.

I believe this worked out well - at one time Rutlands and some originals avail which i believe we bought one of these as
    well for another car.

I think i got the 308 motors from GT Car Parts here in the Phoenix.

3. johngtc

johngtc Formula Junior
    Owner

Mar 4, 2005
    Yorkshire, UK
    Full Name:
    John Gould
    Hi Ed

Thanks for your comments.

I only really need one chrome ring, so if one comes along I'd be glad to have it. I have one the right diameter, but the profile does not match the original,

I had heard that others had used the 308 window motor and will see what I can do, These seem fairly easy to get here. I will also clean up the cable and fit relays to ease the power load. Fingers crossed!

Best wishes

John