The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 98 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jgonzalesm6

jgonzalesm6 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    P&R gents....p & r before the mods step in.

2. PMW2018

PMW2018 Karting

Feb 8, 2018
    France
    Full Name:
    Kitemona
    The way they use the word wasn't racist because Hamilton didnt use no gun, power or submission, anything like that. Its crazy they cant understand that.

3. PMW2018

PMW2018 Karting

Feb 8, 2018
    France
    Full Name:
    Kitemona
    There is nothing wrong with what I said, stop calling the mods everytime for nothing. I did not insult anyone.

4. PMW2018

PMW2018 Karting

Feb 8, 2018
    France
    Full Name:
    Kitemona
    I agree. His entourage didnt want to do it. But Hamilton listenened Tommy unfortunately.

5. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Strange how F1 didn't put that quote in their recent post race edit of the race. It's no secret that Lewis has a huge following and is pretty important to the US fanbase, so you'd think they'd put such a positive message in. Nor can I find any articles or radio transcripts....In fact the only place that claims this is the F1instant website.

Just find it hard to believe, particularly after he was in a bad mood after his 1st stop and kept going on about it, questioning the team...and then on his interview after the race.

6. jgonzalesm6

jgonzalesm6 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    What makes you think I'm calling the mods????

7. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    I do believe sadly some detractors are racist. This is dispicable, and I saw this happen to Tiger Woods as well. Liberty media I’m sure does present a certain narrative by choosing which radio messages to broadcast, and they could paint him in a negative light that lacks context.

If you view my history on this forum, you’ll see I was quite perplexed at the Hamilton ‘hate.’ I actually asked if others can explain, going as far as saying he seems to be a great guy. I hope that lends credence that my latest observation is a sincere one.

Simply put, when things are going wrong; he seems much less gracious then some other drivers durIng the heat of battle. When things are going great...well when would any of us not be ‘cool’ when your winning?

8. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Agreed, where I live Senna and Alsonso would be considered people of ‘color’ as in minorities in ‘Merica.’ I couldn’t care less if one were brown, yellow, red, green, or albino. Also, I find criticism of his fashion and friends completely irrelevant when discussing his character on the track, it can be construed easily as bias.

kraftwerk and ricksb like this.
  9. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    I was in full schadenfreude mode to see a double DNF, would bring great joy to see the troubles continue.

;)

375+ likes this.
  10. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    Re
    Really then how come Lewis rules the sport and what about all the Latinos in the sport ?
    BTW I'm not a white person with an agenda :) You can say it is definitely a rich persons
    sport for the most part. After Lewis's success you will see more color in the sport going forward IMO

Bas likes this.
  11. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    I do agree his flashiness outside the track is a good thing for attention to the sport. I couldn’t care less if he and Justin Beaver are best friends or if he started wearing polka dott suits, I’m not being sarcastic btw.. what he does in his personal time is his business in my opinion. I’m very libertarian when it comes to an athletes actions. Do whatever you want as long as you don’t hurt others, that said what you do on track is open game to criticism and commentary. After all fans have vested interests in their team and sport.

F2003-GA, kraftwerk and william like this.
  12. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Too late.

1 day ban for P&R content outside P&R for PMW2018.

D

13. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

It's not the insult, it's the P&R content that'll get you every time.

Confused about the rules? Click my link in my signature.

As to the rest of the comments spawned by PMW's original post? KNOCK IT OFF. this is racing we're talking about. Otherwise, take it to P&R.

D

PMW2018 and 375+ like this.
  14. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    F1 is my refuge from the unrelenting media barrage of P&R. Please post your P&R opinions elsewhere, thanks.

15. tervuren

tervuren Formula 3

Apr 30, 2006
    #2440 tervuren, Jul 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    A long time ago...

"Sometimes I get upset because my mechanics work so hard to get the kart set up, and I feel that I can't go out there and win it for them" - Lewis Hamilton.

Hamilton is win driven, it explains a lot of his radio messages.

kraftwerk likes this.
  16. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

teruven,

1 day ban for follow up P&R in a post immediately following my admonition NOT to post P&R here.

Next guy gets a week.

D

17. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    I just want to say that elton Sucks!!!!

stavura, Bas and dm_n_stuff like this.
  18. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    Can I just ask what is 'P&R'? Something 'personal attack' related I'm assuming...
    I'm was wondering what was wrong with teruven's post (guessing the 'problem' part was edited out?)

19. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    P&R is the Politics and Religion thread. If your comment is deemed political or comments on religion, then it's not allowed outside P&R.

fer312t likes this.
  20. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    thanks!

21. V12 Speciale

V12 Speciale Formula Junior

May 22, 2017
    I never even consider hamilton skin colour......fun because when someone mentions he's blackI do a double take and say......"actually he's as much white as he is black"

and you know what that means.......**** ALL!!

Bas and F2003-GA like this.
  22. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    I wonder what your coffee looks like! :D

23. Dressed it up? By quoting the article accurately?

Yes it does.
    Try reading again. Comprehension and retention are important.
    From the article (copied and pasted), the whole sentence:

"Hamilton may have conquered the most white, male, upper class sport in the world, but in the process he’s been vilified by the sporting press and criticised for his lifestyle choices."

Stating facts does not mean one is racist. Ignorance and misinterpreting said statement often is an easy excuse for claiming the statement is so.... ;)

ktu and kraftwerk like this.
  24. PMW2018

PMW2018 Karting

Feb 8, 2018
    France
    Full Name:
    Kitemona
    Need to finish the job tomorrow Hamilton. Keep focused whatever happen.

F2003-GA likes this.
  25. PMW2018

PMW2018 Karting

Feb 8, 2018
    France
    Full Name:
    Kitemona
    You never stop eh..

william likes this.