Shared car storage | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Shared car storage

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by johnwi, Jul 6, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Prancinghorse619

BANNED

May 10, 2017
    Who do I need to contact to possibly buy or rent a unit?

2. sltillim

sltillim Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 22, 2009
    San Diego
    PM Sent.

3. ridege55

ridege55 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 9, 2017
    Manhattan Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    John
    Any chance I can get the contact also? I would be interested.

4. sltillim

sltillim Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 22, 2009
    San Diego
    Not affiliated to me in any way.... I'm just a fan of his. The new business is owned by Matt Farah. You might know Matt from his youtube channel and podcast, The Smoking Tire and hosting on Drive on NBC Sports and contributor to Car and Driver. The facility is just breaking ground in Playa Vista. He can be reached at [email protected]

ridege55 likes this.
  5. shawdut

shawdut Formula Junior

May 30, 2014
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Shawn D
    I’m also interested so thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. shawdut

shawdut Formula Junior

May 30, 2014
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Shawn D
    Thanks - I went to check it out and it might be an option....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. D3ROSA

D3ROSA Rookie

May 24, 2018
    Los Angeles
    I'm doing the exact same thing. I'm guessing probably even the same locations. I'm about to switch from Public Storage to US Storage. Am also interested in a shared parking project.

8. ridege55

ridege55 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 9, 2017
    Manhattan Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    John
    Public Storage really sticks it to you after 4 months. They really entice you with a low rent then increase it over 20% after 4 months. You can contest but PIA. US Storage has been good so far.

9. D3ROSA

D3ROSA Rookie

May 24, 2018
    Los Angeles
    Cars and Coffee this Saturday at US Storage? :)

ridege55 and shawdut like this.
  10. msark

msark Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2017
    Southern California
    I have a space I may give up TOMORROW ... In Valencia ... Yes... Valencia.... Magic Mountain...

Part of a warehouse with room for 3 cars, maybe 4 at the most as I also have a Porsche and small Fiat. Need to decide tomorrow....

Contact me at [email protected] if interested or send phone and I'll call ...

Mark

11. DoctorWill

DoctorWill Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2010
    Playa Vista
    Full Name:
    Will
    Hi I live in Playa Vista. Anyone tried the car storage at Playa Vista or have other leads in the area?

Will

12. jlonmark

jlonmark F1 Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    What kind of car Will? I might be able to get you a gated spot at the Regatta Building at 13600 Marina Point Dr.

13. 360HB

360HB Formula Junior
    Owner

Sep 10, 2016
    I currently have a couple of spaces available in my warehouse if anybody's looking shoot me a PM located in Huntington Beach Gothard and Ellis.

14. Blackfin

Blackfin Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 12, 2014
    Southern California
    I have half of my warehouse available to rent. It would be about 60ft by 30ft but I am in Orange County, in the City of Orange, closde to 55, 57 and 5 fwys. I'm ideally looking for someone who can take the whole half rather than renting out a spot or two to multiple people. You could up to 15 cars or also use it as a work spot. An office available and lobby with sofa/tv.
    Alarm, internet, security cameras, close to police, secure. I met my former tenant here on Fchat but he just bought a house in Parhump so is moving out.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login