550 Carbon Comfort Seats Crema / Dark green seams | FerrariChat

550 Carbon Comfort Seats Crema / Dark green seams

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by StartedFromTheBottom, Aug 20, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. StartedFromTheBottom

StartedFromTheBottom Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    #1 StartedFromTheBottom, Aug 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hey,

i'm looking for somebody who's interested in adding these beautiful pair of seats to his 550. If i had a black/dark green one, i'd immediately install them. Unfortunately i have not :(. They guy who ordered them had a special but very nice taste i think :)
    I'm so in love them that i spent almost 2 hours with them and leather care... yes they have some signs of use but in my opinion just the right amount of patina. Driver seat even in better condition than passenger seat. Both including all 3 electric motors!
    I have a saddler over here that would put in some more effort in refurbishing for 500€.
    As i said i would use them as they are... the carbon has very few almost invisible small scratches only in the clear coat so could be sanded too. Please have a look at the pictures :) first 12 pictures will be driver seat, rest passenger.
    Location is unfortunately Germany so shipping worldwide is going to be tough but not impossible.
    Open for any reasonable offers. I know that some of you are just interested in the carbon parts... i'm willing to sell them separately but of course they re going to be higher priced as usual because without them it will be hard to sell the seats "naked".
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Good looking color combo. What happened to the car they came from? I believe the color is Crema, not the standard beige. Are the piping also green? And the stiching? I have a Blue/Crema 550 in Sweden with no carbon seats :)

3. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Yes to be honest i'd like to install them myself on a black 550 but nowadays not affordable...
    I'll ask for the history of them... quite unsure at the moment!
    What do you mean with piping? The stitching as well as the thicker leather part (I'm sorry i don't know the proper translation) around each part is dark green. Maybe that s what you meant with piping?

4. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Ok guys,
    The seats are from a hard damaged 550 in british racing green which was not really worth rebuilding. So these seats were left over.
    By the way amazing colour on the 550 (see attached) to be honest... in combination with the seats a dream i think. Unfortunately never saw the car in real life.
    But i think the seats would also fit another dark paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

5. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Got some requests only about carbon and also together with the seats but none fitted my expectations... just PM me i'm open for serious offers :)

6. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    I recently had another look at the pictures. In my opinion they look worse than the seats are.
    It's still a pleasure for me to see them every day in the storage (this colour combo is amazing :)) But would be more happy to see it installed in a car!
    Or just offer me a 550 in British racing green at a reasonable price :D

7. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Willing to give away with an additional fee only the carbon covers in exchange to leather/other variants. Not looking to sell cheap.
    Have a nice weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

8. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Sometimes i just look at the seats and then i have a sit and i‘m thinking how amazing comfortable they are. The leather still feels very smooth :)

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

9. bby

bby Rookie

Sep 12, 2016
    Hi, if the seats are still available, can you PM me. Thanks

10. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
  11. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
  12. Yalghanim

Yalghanim Rookie

Nov 9, 2011
    How much are u asking for thevarbon parts exchange?

13. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    1400€ + shipping. but only if your covers are in crema or another fitting colour.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

14. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Will disassemble the second seat this weekend so all carbon covers will be separate now from the seats themself. In any case either you want the complete seats or only the carbon this will be safer concerning the shipping :)
    Still waiting for the guy selling me a 550 in british racing green :( where are you????? ;)