Automotive shoots | FerrariChat

Automotive shoots

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by kbritton88, Jun 3, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kbritton88

kbritton88 Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    Looking for anyone who'd be open to doing some automotive photo shoots (cars or bikes). I'm working on some new projects and always looking to meet other enthusiasts and hear stories from the owners of unique cars. I do scenic stills, rolling/motion photos, see-through body, and light painting (shooting in a low light setting and 'painting the car in light'). If interested please feel free to contact me here on Ferrari Chat or via phone or email below.

Kevin Britton
    816-237-6051
    [email protected]
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. kbritton88

kbritton88 Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    I have an interested party in Malibu the morning of the 12th if anyone else would like to set something up, as well as I will be in Huntington Beach for Supercars by the Sea the morning of the 17th.