DFW - BBQ Instalunch - Friday June 8. North Dallas | FerrariChat

DFW BBQ Instalunch - Friday June 8. North Dallas

Discussion in 'Texas' started by jimpo1, Jun 4, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    I've been inspired by the recent bump of the BBQ thread, and the realization that I haven't tried Cattleack BBQ yet even though it continues to make lists of top BBQ spots. So, Friday it is. It opens at 10:30 and apparently lines form, so I'm thinking 11:00 arrival. I'll wait in line and sweat if necessary. I have no idea if it's Ferrari friendly but I won't be driving mine in this heat anyway.

Anybody want to join me?

http://www.cattleackbbq.com/

2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    I'm in, if I can clear my calendar. Have a 10 AM mtg, which is not enough time to make it to north Dallas for me. So, am trying to move my meeting earlier since yacking @ meetings is much less important than good Q, and I've been wanting to go to this place for a long while. Also, based on the last drive by we did, I would not take my F-car there. Crowded, on-street parking IIRC...T

3. Hollywood-GP

Hollywood-GP Karting

Jun 15, 2015
    I have had the pleasure of eating there a few times, the line forms early, and they do start to run out of meats during the noon hour. they do not have a lot of table space, most people take their food to go, those that do eat inside usually end up sharing tables. As far as parking is concerned, unless you are really lucky and find a spot in their lot, you will need to park in the street. When the weather is nice, a lot of people will eat outside on the picnic tables.

4. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Alas, no can do on Friday. Could not reschedule my meeting. :mad::mad:
    I can do Thursday, however.
    T

5. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    My needy client has preempted my lunch plans today, I won't make it sadly. Looks like I'll be dining at my desk....

6. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    sorry I missed this, appointment with Discount Tire 1pm.