For Sale - 2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider at M. Brandon Motorcars | FerrariChat

For Sale 2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider at M. Brandon Motorcars

Discussion in 'Cars' started by M. Brandon Motorcars, May 18, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    #1 M. Brandon Motorcars, May 18, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

VIN: ZARBAAB44GM179731
    Price: $55,900
    More pictures and information: http://www.mbrandonmotorcars.com/2016-alfa-romeo-4c-spider-gm179731

• Rosso Competizione Tri-Coat / Tobacco full leather
    • Very rare and desirable modern Alfa Romeo, the “halo car” to introduce Alfa back to the US market
    • One owner since new
    • Only 3,000 miles
    • 0-60 mph in 4.1 seconds
    • Fully loaded, including Track Package and Sport Exhaust
    • Still under factory warranty
    • Clean Carfax report
    • In as-new condition

When Alfa Romeo decided to return to the US market, they knew that they needed to have a "halo" car, something very special that would entice buyers of their new cars to come into the showrooms. The car had to be outrageous, beautiful, fast, and ultimately very Italian. What resulted was the Alfa Romeo 4C. Weighing in at less than 2500 pounds, the 4C features a carbon-fiber one-piece chassis tub, something unheard of in a car costing less than many hundreds of thousands of dollars. Bolted into an aluminum subframe attached to the chassis is a 1750 cc displacement turbocharged 4-cylinder motor of Alfa Romeo design, coupled to a dual-clutch automated manual transmission. The combination of light weight and a powerful engine means that the 4C will do 0-60 in a shade over 4 seconds, and provides handling that is truly second to none.

This particular 4C is the rare Spider model, in the stunning and extra-cost color of Rosso Competizione Tri-Coat. This car is fully loaded with virtually every option available, including the very desirable Track Package and the Sports Exhaust. The seats are rare Tobacco full leather, with Tobacco stitching on the dash and doors as part of the Leather package, and the optional Carbon Fiber package adds carbon fiber accents into the interior. This is a one-owner car, purchased in Texas, having been enjoyed only 3,200 miles, in virtually as-new condition, and is still under factory warranty until June 2021. The Carfax report is clean, and shows the single-owner history.

This is a unique opportunity to acquire a very low mileage example of a one-owner 4C Spider, fully loaded in the most desirable color combination, and still under factory warranty. I look forward to discussing this car with you further; please contact me at [email protected] or 832-617-0494.

crinoid likes this.
  2. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    Bump. This is a really great car; I love the 4C so much that I bought one for myself. As I said in the 4C thread here on FChat (https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/alfa-romeo-4c-who-has-one.528398):

My 4C story:
    I initially dismissed the car when it came out; no manual transmission, don't care.

Last year, I had a client offer his 4C as a trade for a car (an Alfa Spider, interestingly). I drove the car, and my mind was blown. We didn't end up working out a trade deal, but the next week I bought a brand new 2018 coupe for myself. Rosso Alfa, black full leather, black 5-holes, and really no other options.

I LOVE the car. Even more now than when I bought it. I love looking at it and I love driving it. The transmission is actually perfectly paired to the car. A manual just wouldn't work with the power delivery of the car. It's actually more fun than something like a 458 or even 430 on the road; you can wind it out (at least some) without risking your license. The non-power steering feel is amazing, the brakes are world class, and I just love the combination of the wide track and short wheelbase. So much fun.

It really is the modern Dino. I tell people that if it had a Ferrari badge on the front, or better yet a Dino badge, and they doubled the asking price, there would still be a line out of the Ferrari dealership.

3. malex

malex Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 5, 2007
    FL
    Really nice car. Great color combo.

How did I miss this? Day late and a dollar short . . . .

4. 348flyguy

348flyguy Rookie

Jan 1, 2010
    • Nice Car. I have owned a 328 GTB and a 348 TS I was thinking about getting back into the game with a later 348 or a manual 355 But I am beginning to think for the dollar spent vs fun feedback this might be a better choice. Modern Dino indeed. With a small non turbo V6 some Ferrari styling cues, Dino badge and a (REAL MANUAL) I would l pay 135K for one no question. My sweeties first car was a spider so she has a built in pro bias definite plus....

Michael Call likes this.
  5. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    The 4C Spider is still available! I had a pending sale but their financing fell through. Come and get it!

6. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Great car for a fair price. I love my yellow car, but this color combo is fantastic!!!

RyanFoH likes this.
  7. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
    WOW thats a great looking car

8. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Really beautiful! GLWS!

To all the people saying they wished Ferrari would make a modern Dino- here it is! And its reasonably priced too.

9. Eric Goeres

Eric Goeres Rookie

Mar 8, 2018
    Full Name:
    Eric Goeres
    About three years ago I took one of these on a 3,000 mile road trip. Very cool, amazing to drive, and for a road trip car not at all too uncomfy. In the driver's seat, it's awesome. In the passenger seat there's tons of legroom since there's no engine up there. Can't open the hood and very little storage space, so pack light!

10. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    Sold! To a FerrariChat member. I'll let that person talk about the car here when they get it if they choose, but they are definitely getting a great car, and I know they will enjoy it!

VAF84 likes this.