Best Ferrari Service in Denver | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Best Ferrari Service in Denver

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by losang, Feb 20, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CornersWell

CornersWell F1 Rookie

Nov 24, 2004
    Hadn't seen any commentary recently on servicing with independents, but I had a good experience with Scuderia Rampante. Had the belt service done on the Stradale. Car was enclosed transported from (and to) the High Country and serviced without incident. It took a little bit longer than I had thought to get it scheduled, but all went well and will definitely use SRI in the future. Car is ready to go for the Spring when the weather permits.

Thanks, Dave & Co.

CW

timjen88 likes this.
  2. timjen88

timjen88 Karting

Aug 20, 2015
    Colorado/Palm Springs
    I've heard a lot of good things about Scuderia Rampante as well, will definitely give them a shot with my Fcar.

3. cobmw

cobmw Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 22, 2006
    Rocky Mountain area
    I also have had good results with Scuderia Rampante with the F355 and 360 Challenge. Dave and his guys/gals do great work.

4. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    Just got an email from Ferrari of Denver..seeing customers by appointment only thanks to the virus.

5. chas-3

chas-3 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 28, 2009
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Chuck
    Showroom is now closed until further notice. Parts and Service remain open.

6. Hotzos

Hotzos Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 19, 2004
    Parker, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Gomez
    Hey Chas-3 - where have you been? Still have your two F-cars? Hope all is well....been a while Sir.

7. chas-3

chas-3 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 28, 2009
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Chuck
    Hey man, I'm still around, hanging out in the hills. Still have the 308 QV and the 348 TS. Both on the road and running well. All is well so far. Just trying to ride out the COVID-19 thing. Hopefully back to normal in a month or so. We should get a crowd together then.

Hope all is well with you too. You still driving an F-car?

8. Hotzos

Hotzos Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 19, 2004
    Parker, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Gomez
    You got the 308 running! Cool. I have an 85 308. We need to meet up at a Cars&Coffee for sure or some where else.

9. James in Denver

James in Denver Formula 3

May 23, 2006
    Centennial Colorado
    Full Name:
    James in Denver
    Not a lot of traffic on this sub-forum nor this thread. A HUGE thumbs up for Maranello Motorworks. Bill is extremely knowledgable. I used to use Dave at Scuderia Rampante but he's further north than I want to go and he's dived into other stuff (hose kits and stuff) so I don't use him anymore. Dave's a great guy, but from now on, my car is going to Bill @ MM. --- James