Anyonw Know 173130 | FerrariChat

Anyonw Know 173130

Discussion in '612/599' started by Skidkid, Mar 7, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    Anyone have any information on the 599 ZFF60FCA3A0173130? I see this VIN referenced on Fchat but only briefly mentioned. The prior owner appears to have been on here but he didn't post much. A few of the members may know the car. It appears that the last owner drove the car regularly but there is little service information in Carfax for that period. Anyone have information on this car? Maybe you have looked at the car? Feel free to PM if you don't want to post in the public thread.

2. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    Wow, 77 views and no response. Surprising

3. bigsquat

bigsquat Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2013
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Troy
    That is some price for the car if it is well kept, but nothing else to add. Good luck.

4. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    Yea, it has higher miles so a lower price. If you want to drive it, it could be a good deal. I am talking to the dealer now. It sounds good but we will see.

5. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Right after the car was delivered to Ferrari of San Diego, it was relayed to me that the person who ordered the car was upside down on his trade-in, so he decided not to take delivery. That's when the car was quietly shopped around, but I don't know who bought it. Then it disappeared from my radar until yesterday, when I found out it's up for sale again, at Klasse Auto down in Costa Mesa. I don't have any history on the car outside of the original owner not taking delivery.

6. BTX

BTX Karting

Jan 13, 2008
    France
    Ferrari 599 HGTE bianco Avus Black interior.

Actually in Virginia.

Owner bwclark here.