GUYS WHO ARE THINKING ABOUT PULLING THE FERRARI/SUPERCAR TRIGGER :-)!!!! | FerrariChat

GUYS WHO ARE THINKING ABOUT PULLING THE FERRARI/SUPERCAR TRIGGER :-)!!!!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Yellow Compass, Apr 10, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #1 Yellow Compass, Apr 10, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    Hi New Guy, heres the deal, I know exactly how your feeling because i was YOU!! and it wasnt too long ago.
    Ive always felt that the Ferrari brand was like (ICE CREAM) and the (MODEL) is the flavor so whatever you like its A-OK!! because at the end of the day we all love ICE CREAM- you get it. So just like you i researched every Ferrari model during the day ( when i should have been doing work related things) and late into the night till exhaustion LOL!! I fell in love with the 355 GTS!!! ( my personal favorite flavor) and i said to myself at 55 yrs old if not now then when!!! so i took the shot and did it!!! 1000 times I dreamed of the transporter pulling up to my house !!! as i stood outside in total wonderment wanting to scream ( but like some crazy dream no words would come out) LOOOK I REALLY HAVE A FERRARI!! the words rolling off my lips I OWN A FERRARI started to feel so wonderful!!!!!!!!!! This is now my passion its all i do 24/7 is help guys experience this feeling and find their favorite flavor in fantastic mechanical condition that is ALWAYS PRICED RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!! I have 20 plus beautiful Ferraris that im representing this week , 355, 360,430,458,488 & Testarossas . Let me do what i do best and help make your dream become a reality. Pick up the phone and call me !! you and I will do the rest TOGETHER :)
    Thanks for reading this .
    Mike 973-610-7111
    THINK BIG!! DRIVE YOUR DREAMS!!
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MKIwhPnfE2cTRfbHJDM2tHUGM/view?usp=drive_web

2. milton tembelis

Apr 4, 2018
    Garden City new york
    Full Name:
    MILTON
    VERY NICE MIKE

3. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thank you Milton :)

4. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    It's great to be passionate about your work!

blkdiablo33 likes this.
  5. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I will certainly consider you when shopping for my next Ferrari. That red 07 430 coupe got my attention but am not sure yet if it is time to give up my 360. :).

6. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Ron nice to hear from you !! give me a call if you like I do have a few questions about your 360 maybe we could figure something interesting out.
    Mike 973-610-7111

7. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Very good to be passionate about ur job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eyeman1234 likes this.
  8. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Yes it is, thank you

9. 8202632

8202632 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 9, 2017
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    CDC
    Mike is great! I just pulled the trigger on my first and he is the only one that I considered to buy mine (and every future one) from! When I take delivery I will post more. Stay tuned!!!

Lonnie likes this.
  10. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thank you my brother we took a wonderful journey together and it was my pleasure to help you :)
    I cant wait for you to take delivery this weekend .
    Mike
    THINK BIG!! DRIVE YOUR DREAMS!!

8202632 likes this.
  11. Lonnie

Lonnie Formula Junior

May 22, 2013
    NY/Delray Beach FL
    Full Name:
    Lonnie Mandel
    You are getting a fabulous car and Michael is a tremendous resource whether selling or buying

8202632 and eyeman1234 like this.
  12. aventari

aventari Karting

Dec 9, 2010
    San Diego
    THIS IS THE BEST

13. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thanks!!! I LOVE WHAT I DO !! :)

14. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
  15. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Who's the rapper?

16. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
  17. puckybadger

puckybadger Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 12, 2016
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    You get some nice well deserved invites. I like how you handle the haters.

18. Automoblog

Automoblog Karting

Jun 21, 2017
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Gino
    At a great event yesterday with Mike from Yellow Compass!

19. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thank you brother

20. 8202632

8202632 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 9, 2017
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    CDC
    ok boys and girls! Got the 2004 360 Spider Stick delivered today. A huge thanks to Michael at Yellow Compass and Lon Mandel for working with me to get this done. Ever since I was a young boy, my love of cars has been insane. I'm a huge Ferrari fan and can remember the days when I had my F40 and 959 posters hanging up in my room. Thankfully I have had the opportunity to own some cool cars and finally the reality of being able to afford and Fcar set in. I tried to do my own research and if you are like me, there are opinions from experts as well as opinions from those that have no business giving them. I stumbled upon fchat and as a result began to learn about Yellow Compass.

I looked back at my emails and saw that I first contacted Michael on 7/10/2017 with general questions about wanting a 360 and a 430. He immediately responded and made me feel really comfortable about being able to ask questions that a seasoned Ferrari veteran would already know. It's somewhat of a daunting task to learn about these cars and hard to find someone that would be honest about what to look for in a vehicle. Ordinary sales people will tell you anything to move a unit that they have in inventory. Michael is totally different. He is down to earth and has his network of people that own these cars and rely on him to match a buyer with them as a seller. I passed on 2 cars early on b/c of a pending sale of our business and when the time was right, I told him that I was ready to pull the trigger. We went back and forth on different vehicles and colors and he never pressured me to choose something that I did not like. He had black, silver, yellow, etc. I told him that I really loved blue but could also do red as this is the most desirable color.

For those of you that have read his posts, he is big on the rarity of a stick. While I could have gone for a F1, I was convinced that he was right on about this. Additionally, I was concerned about problems that might occur with an F1, so I settled on the stick. We went back and forth on a few cars and none really were perfect AND in my price range. He was able to work with Lon and me to look at the Rosso with Couio 2004 360 spider with a stick and an impeccable service record, not to mention carbon sport seats and a factory race exhaust. It showed up today and I almost cried when it came off the truck. All at once I felt the passion when I heard it start up and immediately felt like part of an exclusive fraternity that I've been dreaming to join since i can remember. The heritage, the history, the application of formula 1 technology applied to the road cars.

Did I get a PPI and fly down to see the car and drive it? NO. After multiple upon multiple conversations with Michael, I grew to trust him that if he vouched for a car, it would be everything he said it would be. You have to build trust to make a purchase like this sight unseen. Michael brokered the deal and I worked with him and Lon directly to get money transferred, the shipping set up, and had any and all questions answered. But the real joy of the transaction is that both Lon and Michael have followed up everyday since to see how things were going and to really share my joy in purchasing my first Ferrari. Also, they have encouraged me to call them with any and all questions that i might have in relation to the operation of the vehicle. What a beautiful and seamless transaction and I would like to publicly thank Lon and Michael for a first class experience.

I have read all the posts about questioning Michael's sales style and pricing confidentiality. STOP. STOP. STOP. As long as Michael is in the business (and I hope it's a long time) I will not seek another Fcar without his lead. Again, he knows the market, knows the cars, and will personally tell you if you should stay away from something if he finds a problem. I was serious about one car and he found an issue with it and told me NOT to buy it. How counter intuitive is that? He is a true enthusiast and will not steer you wrong. He's said it before, and you get what you pay for. Listen to him. You will NOT be disappointed!!! I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

Automoblog likes this.
  21. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Lon is a super nice guy. Just so you are aware, we refinished some parts on that car:

- HVAC Panel
    - Window switches
    - Hazard / parking buttons, mirror control and trim
    - Ashtray assembly

Enjoy the car :)

22. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    PS Lon always said that Daves work was awesome :)

23. 8202632

8202632 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 9, 2017
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    CDC
    Lon mentioned it when I talked to him. Nice work

24. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    HI GUYS!!! IT ALL STARTS WITH A CALL I CAN PUT YOU IN THE RIGHT FERRARI TODAY FOR THE RIGHT PRICE :)
    WHATEVER YOUR FLAVOR IS I WILL HELP YOU BIG-TIME!!
    Mike 973-610-7111
    LIVE LIFE IN MOTION

25. 8202632

8202632 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 9, 2017
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    CDC
    One more post! Check it out

LARRYH, Cigarzman, Hoboken and 3 others like this.