Cars and Coffee in southern NH | FerrariChat

Cars and Coffee in southern NH

Discussion in 'New England' started by KVerow, Jan 26, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KVerow

KVerow Karting

Nov 22, 2010
    Bedford, NH
    Full Name:
    Kevin
  2. Bdel

Bdel Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Hollis, NH
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    Yes, there a group of us that meet regularly at the Pressed Cafe on Spit Brook Road. PM me your info and I will email you when we begin again in the spring.

3. Bdel

Bdel Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Hollis, NH
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    Did you just buy that 360?

4. Intheflesh

Intheflesh Formula 3

Jun 2, 2006
    Salem NH
    Full Name:
    John T
    There's a group that meets at the old Rockingham Mall (Salem NH) in front of the Liquor Store/Petco/Kohl's. They are on Facebook as "Southern New Hampshire Cars and Coffee" They meet once per month; not sure of the schedule so I just check in on their FB page for updates. Not a ton of exotics show up, but I'm usally there with my F355 or GT350.

5. InlineSixx

InlineSixx Karting

Apr 23, 2015
    Nashua, NH / Newport, RI
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Bruce,

Shall we add him to the list?

6. Bdel

Bdel Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Hollis, NH
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    You bet

7. Bdel

Bdel Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Hollis, NH
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    You bet

8. LNtoast

LNtoast Karting

Jul 11, 2013
    Anyone heading to Kringle Candles Cars and Coffee this Sunday, April 8th?

9. Bdel

Bdel Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Hollis, NH
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    I have not heard about this one. Where is it located and what time does it start?

10. LNtoast

LNtoast Karting

Jul 11, 2013
    220 South St., Bernardston, MA 01337

Kringle Cars & Coffee 2018 Season Western Mass Premier Car Show begins on Sunday, April 8, from 8 to 11 a.m. (We're back to our initial time!)
    This weekend is Kringle's Open House Event - Thursday, April 5 to Sunday, April 8
    Free to attend and to exhibit for this rain or shine event. Come see all the cool classic cars and vote for your favorite domestic and import models. The crowd favorites receive the coveted People's Choice Award. This event is every second Sunday from April to October with the exception of May postponed to the third Sunday of the month. Below is this season's schedule. Don't miss this first event - Sunday, April 8! We'll put the coffee on!
    Sunday, April 8, from 8 a.m. to 11 (first of the season!) Sunday, May 20, from 8 a.m. to 11 (Note: 3rd Sunday so not to conflict with Mother’s Day) Sunday, June 10, from 8 a.m. to 11 Sunday, July 8, from 8 a.m. to 11 Sunday, August 12, from 8 a.m. 11 Sunday, September 9, from 8 a.m. to 11 Sunday, October 14, from 8 a.m. to 11

11. Davesvt2000

Davesvt2000 Formula 3

May 3, 2005
    Central Mass.
    Full Name:
    Dave G.
    I went to the last two events at Kringle last year, I wish I had attended more, it was a great turnout of about 175 cars, the quality and variety of which were spectacular.

A one hour ride for me along scenic route 2, from Leominster.

I’ll definitely make it out there this year to as many as I can.

Another event worth considering along the same route, is Wednesday night cruise night at the athol market basket, exit 18 on 2A.

Last year there were nights with over 300 cars.

Put on by the Quabin cruisers, they had free food giveaways, 50/50, door prizes, etc.
    The first one is Wednesday May 16.

12. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Wow, I didn't know of either of those events. As a Fitchburg born and raised guy, I definitely have to return to my roots!

I can't make the 4/8 date, but I will be there later this summer. And is there a website for the Quabbin Cruisers?

Here is another little local car event held every Thursday through the summer. They don't have the 2018 schedule posted yet for featured cars, but you can bring any car any evening.

https://wingsandwheelsma.com/

13. Davesvt2000

Davesvt2000 Formula 3

May 3, 2005
    Central Mass.
    Full Name:
    Dave G.
    Fitchburg?? Small world

FHS, St. B’s, or Monty tech ?

14. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    None of the above, Notre Dame, class of '65!

Davesvt2000 likes this.