Sold - 2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - Grigio Titanio - very low mileage | FerrariChat

Sold 2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - Grigio Titanio - very low mileage

Discussion in 'Cars' started by PETER@TEAM AI, Jan 28, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PETER@TEAM AI

PETER@TEAM AI Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Nov 4, 2014
    Charlotte
    Full Name:
    Peter
    #1 PETER@TEAM AI, Jan 28, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2018
    2001 550 Maranello

This fantastic, pampered, and well maintained 2001 550 Maranello with only 19,255 miles is being offered for sale by one of our clients. This car is extremely clean top to bottom. The Grigio Titanio metallic paint is in excellent condition and it blends beautifully with the gray leather interior. I have driven the car as we maintain it and the car is extremely tight with the only sound being the harmonic firing of its 485 hp V12 engine through a Tubi exhaust. The 550 is a true grand tourer offering a perfect balance of performance driving capabilities and extreme luxury. The interior leather is in excellent condition and the dash was recovered by Coach Trim in 2016. The interior also features stunning diamond stitching on the headliner and package tray. All trim pieces treated by Sticky No More in 2016. 2 keys 3 alarm fob’s included.

VIN ZFFZS49A210123760. More pictures available upon request just PM me.
    Asking price: $141,000
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Boomhauer and Il Tifoso like this.
  2. PETER@TEAM AI

Sponsor

Nov 4, 2014
    Charlotte
    Full Name:
    Peter
    This is one of the best 550's, and one of the best front engine V12's we have seen in the 15+ years of servicing the Ferrari community.

3. titangolf

titangolf Karting

May 25, 2010
    Beautiful! GLWS

4. PETER@TEAM AI

Sponsor

Nov 4, 2014
    Charlotte
    Full Name:
    Peter
    The asking price has been reduced to $139,000. More pictures are available. Please PM me.

5. Mmckee

Mmckee Formula 3
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2016
    Alta Loma, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Very nice.

6. ken qv

ken qv Formula 3

Oct 25, 2006
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ken Roberson
    Nice close up of the passenger seat side bolster.. the drivers side looks well worn? Or is that glare in the picture?

7. PETER@TEAM AI

Sponsor

Nov 4, 2014
    Charlotte
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Yes it has very minimal wear that we would touch up.

8. Baiao

Baiao Rookie

Feb 4, 2018
    DALLAS,TX
    Full Name:
    GEORGE IRIZARRY
    how you touch up leather

9. bagelboy

bagelboy Karting

Apr 18, 2016
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Henry D.
    Hi Peter, this is Henry. Please don't forget to send me the email pics we discussed yesterday. Thank you!

10. PETER@TEAM AI

Sponsor

Nov 4, 2014
    Charlotte
    Full Name:
    Peter
    This beautiful Maranello 550 is still available. Let me know if i can answer any questions.

11. 1mean3

1mean3 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 26, 2012
    Service history? Last major