We Tried Something A Little Different With This Chalk White Panamera 971 - Come See | FerrariChat

We Tried Something A Little Different With This Chalk White Panamera 971 - Come See

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by Wheelb, Mar 1, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

To all those who said that grocery getters or dad wagons couldn’t be cool, you have just been proven wrong. The second generation of the Porsche Panamera has been redesigned in such a way that not only does it look sleeker on the exterior, but on the interior as well. With the lower roofline and overall sportier look, we’ve decided to compliment Porsche’s new Panamera with a fresh pair of HRE S207H’s. This set features a Brushed Titanium face with a custom Brushed Aqua lip to add a little pop of color. Is this dad wagon cool enough for you now?!

Wheels Specs:
    HRE S207H
    Size: 22”x10” // 22”x12”
    Finish: Brushed Titanium Face // Brushed Aqua Lips
    Tires: Pirelli P Zero
    Tire Size: 265/30/22 || 315/25/22

Also Available: Exposed Hardware Version (S207) and Monoblock Version (P207) || Various Finishes || 20"-22" & 24" Sizing

Contact us for details, availability, and pricing on HRE Wheels & Pirelli Tires. Tell us what you think by commenting below!

For more photos of this vehicle visit: http://wheelsboutique.com/gallery/porsche/pics/porsche-panamera/Porsche-Panamera-on-HRE-S207H

2. dreichman

dreichman Formula Junior

Sep 9, 2011
    Denver, CO
    As far as cool goes, not really. One question I do have is, with a car as large as this and such a long overhang. Do you bottom out the suspension and chin spoiler all the time?

3. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    This Panamera is equipped with air suspension from factory so the body raises and lowers depending on what mode you select. This is the lowest setting just for picture purposes.

4. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    The car is lowered too much and has the "ghetto" look because of it, not practical either.
    As far as wheels, it is a matter of personal taste and some may like them.
    I don't.....

Boomhauer likes this.
  5. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

How harsh is the ride with that profile tyre ?

6. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Takes a brave Porsche guy to roll out that look, and the guys I know driving a Panamera are not generally ballsy types. :D

But, the more I stare at it, I'm starting to like it. I want to see the car at normal ride height before I pass final judgment.

Black calipers might work better as well.

D

Wheelb likes this.
  7. cheesey

cheesey Formula 3

Jun 23, 2011
    looks like someone stopped by the Mercedes dealer for new wheels

8. Devilsolsi

Devilsolsi F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 1, 2007
    MD
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I don't think there is any wheel that will make the Panamera look good.

9. dreichman

dreichman Formula Junior

Sep 9, 2011
    Denver, CO
    I completely agree.