Bad service at Burlington MA Mercedes driver beware. | FerrariChat

Bad service at Burlington MA Mercedes driver beware.

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Boston George, Feb 24, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Boston George

Boston George Rookie

Feb 5, 2018
    I drive also a S class AMG renntech tunes Mercedes Benz. Had the worst experience of my life. Very unethical business practices and the worst customer service I had in my life. The management has no clue how to deal with clients. They think there better than you. I do not recommend

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. Davesvt2000

Davesvt2000 Formula 3

May 3, 2005
    Central Mass.
    Full Name:
    Dave G.
    Going to need a lot more details for anyone here to take you seriously......

3. Gmack

Gmack Rookie

Sep 10, 2017
    You've made two treads both with almost no details. If it's worth complaining about tell us is detail what happened.

4. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    Well I'm sure they use better grammar than you do...

Miltonian likes this.
  5. TeamF1Jr

TeamF1Jr Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Bernie Moreno who owns the dealership is the golden boy with his dealerships in Cleveland. Guy has a lot of pull with manufacturers because he moves a lot of cars. Throws a lot of first class parties for his customers. I've bought and serviced a few cars over the years from him, never had an issue. Doesn't mean he's perfect, but you rarely hear bad stories.

6. Boston George

Boston George Rookie

Feb 5, 2018
    So it all started by wanting to renntech my vehicle there. Supposedly there are a authorized renntech dealer. So I did my homework and proceeded to do it over there. 2 months go by and I follow up couple of times and nothing yet. I always got the run around. That there parts are not in stock. So I call 2 times down in miami and I’m getting a different story from them. So I call Mabye over 5 times with the dealership until the parts manager called me. So I explain to him that the require you send the OEM exhausts to them so they can take off the valve actuators and install them on the renntech exhaust. He was actually calling and being told there not in stock because there made to order. So after 2 something months me doing all the work. I finally got the service department and parts department on the same page. And this is in the dealership itself.

Now let’s go problem number 2. They get the parts out on the car and call me to tell me that the exhaust is damaged ( dented). And I go well didn’t thevparts manager or the tech see t before he put on the car ? So they go to me what will you like us to do. I go to them if im paying big $$ for something I will like done new and perfect. And they also didn’t to a great install. The tail pipe end was not aligned on one side. So keep in mind this is month 3 and a couple of visits back and forth. So I wait for another couple of weeks and to make me happy they ask me if I want a detail. I go well that is the least you can do. So go back and keep in mind the dealership is not like t down the street from me. I’m like 45 minutes away. The car has clear coat burn In a few sections. And they didn’t tape the chrome in the back trunk and the buffer scratched and made swirl mark on the chrome. So. I call and I mentioned it. They like can you bring by. Again like I’m just down the street. So I bring the car for a service and mentioned the damage that was done. So they like will let the detail shop know. I’m like ok. So the parts manager needed to order 2 rear rims. Guess what. 4 days go by rims come in he ordered the wrong rims. So my car in the shop for 8 days. Keep in mind I don’t mind driving a E class loaner for a few days. But I want my S class AMG Mercedes. So finally I go pick up the car.

This is when I lost it ...after over and over again I have issues there. And I’m not even posting every little detail. I drop off the loaner with a half tank of gas. Walk into the service advisor desk. And a lot boy starts chasing me down and gets in my face and tells me a brought the car back with no gas. I’m like what ? He goes to me “You have to go and put gas in the car and bring it back with gas”. Now keep in mind. I’m already frustrated the fact the parts manager messed up again. Now I have the lot boy telling me that “ I have to”. I got to him. I don’t have to do anything. Especially when I spend a lot money here. And go out of my way to come up here to give them my business. Then later he still in my face going to me we are going to charge you. I say ok go ahead charge me. Then the loaner car manager comes over , same story again. She goes to me we are going to charge you $15 dollars. Now keeep I mind in probably have spent well over $10k in service here so far in 6 months. I service between warranty and out of pocket. And my response to her was the same to as the lot boy go ahead and charge me. Then the service manager comes along. I’m like what is the deal!!! I mean I lost it. What do you don’t understand charge me $15 to loose my business after the problem after problem and damage I have to my car.

I post a nasty review on yelp because now I’m pissed!!! I have the manager private emailing me that is. Should be embraced!!! I’m like this guy has the balls to email privately and actually insult me for me going off on yelp and I should be embarrassed and that my business is not welcomed anymore. Are you kidding me. I was walking out of the dealership to go to my car and texted a very good friend of mine that works for the dealership and told her I’m sorry but I can no longer give my business. When they always have screwed up over and over again. Damage my car and I have a lot boy!!!! A lot boy telling me I HAVE TO!!! So for Bernie the owner. I have to say. He built a beautiful dealership there. I give it 5 stars. But. As a customer that drives one of the most expensive Mercedes Benz and get treated like this. Wow. Now I also want to mention I have owned 2 dealerships back in my days. So I know how it all works. These guys have no idea what they are doing. Now as you all know Boston is a small town. When you drive the most expensive cars and eat at the best restaurants. People always ask me about my cars and always ask me questions. So between me and my friends that buy cars like this. Guess what ? They lost that business.

So I noticed people’s comments. I hope now this was enough for me to explain a little more detail what I went though over there. But even the parts manager when he called me while back ago about my renntech parts. I can’t remember what he told me but I told him off as well. At the end of my call with him I basically told him I was doing his job. Co-ordinating between service advisor , renntech miami and me. I’m telling a complete joke.

So this is what I have to say. Forgive my misspells. Thank you.

7. Boston George

Boston George Rookie

Feb 5, 2018
    You know we are on this Ferrari chat to help and express concerns and ideas to help one another. If you like to insult people I suggest you take somewhere else. As you can see I’m not saying anything bad or rude. I’m just pointing it out it’s not polite. Now, if I get a rude response from you again. Then I’m not going to be nice anymore. Thank you.

8. Davesvt2000

Davesvt2000 Formula 3

May 3, 2005
    Central Mass.
    Full Name:
    Dave G.
    That was, like, one of the hardest, like, stories to read. “There” a real bunch of like, bad people, like, over “there”.

Did you really, like, at one time, like, own a dealership?

Shark01 and LI2782 like this.
  9. Boston George

Boston George Rookie

Feb 5, 2018
    Yes.

10. Gmack

Gmack Rookie

Sep 10, 2017
    Thanks for coming back and telling us the details.

Boston George likes this.