DeltaVee | FerrariChat

DeltaVee

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by fullmonty, Jan 31, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fullmonty

fullmonty Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2007
    LALAland
    Full Name:
    Mel
    Does anyone out there know what has happened at DeltaVee. I sent my 355 shocks for rebuild 2 weeks ago and have not received any communication ( calls not returned, no email). I understand from DeltaVee phone message that an untimely event occurred during the 1 st week of Jan.

Thanks for your help.

Mel

2. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

Rob is absolutely there. I traded email with him on Monday.

3. Canuck550

Canuck550 Formula Junior

Sep 8, 2015
    Incognito
    Full Name:
    RJA
    I have yet to here from Rob as well, sent in 550 front shocks on Jan 21, left a VM and sent an email, yet to hear a response.
    Rob seems to be dealing with an emergency per his VM at the company, hope all is well with him and his loved ones...

Ron

4. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    Very uncharacteristic. Rob rebuilt the rears of my 456M, and then later re-valved all four to 575M FHP spec. Good communication both times.

5. fullmonty

fullmonty Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2007
    LALAland
    Full Name:
    Mel
    Have not had any reasonable response from Rob except that he received shocks on the 22nd of Jan. I have kindly requested an estimated turn around date, but have received no response. Deltavee has requested all communication via E-mail. The shop doing the R & R is charging me storage fees now!! Daniel (Ricambi) perhaps you can help us understand what has been going on at DeltaVee? I am also small business owner and this lack of communication is problematic.