How to...... | FerrariChat

How to......

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by Part Time, Feb 7, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Part Time

Part Time Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2013
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Full Name:
    Gary Shore
    Hello everyone.....I have posted a thread as an example of what can be done to help others.
    I know many of you do your own repair work, as I do, and I thought this might be a way to spread the knowledge. I myself spend time searching for threads for lots of repairs before I attempt to do them, just in case there is something that I never thought of before. I picked a quick easy upgrade to start, I will be posting others as time permits. I welcome others to add their own repairs, however, some rules I would ask of you.

Always name the thread "How to...XXXXX", that will make it easy to search for in the future.
    Keep it simple, easy to understand, explain the details, put it steps if possible, include any mistakes or issues you had to deal with, include tools or special jigs you had to build or use and definitely include photos.
    If any one has more info on that specific repair or another detail to add to an existing "How to" threads, that's fine, but please don't add off topic or unrelated data...start another thread if need be.
    I think we could all benefit from the experience of us all if we keep these short and to the point.

Well, what do you think...yes ?....no ?....you don't care ?

Gary

2. D.J

D.J Karting

Mar 17, 2015
    Perth WA
    Yep great idea. I'll contribute as I do certain jobs.

Part Time likes this.
  3. wda24729

wda24729 Formula 3

Sep 22, 2014
    Devon, UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    Yep, definitely up for that and will contribute as required.

Part Time likes this.
  4. Part Time

Part Time Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2013
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Full Name:
    Gary Shore
    Thanks guys.....
    I actually first started a blank MS Word Doc and laid out the text as I wanted, checked spelling, wrote pic id's, etc., then just copied & pasted the whole thing, which is faster/easier than sitting and typing it on the thread.
    I have a few other jobs to add when I can....join in & welcome to all !

Gary

5. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    This is a great idea ..I will contribute when I do my spring work

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Part Time likes this.
  6. Part Time

Part Time Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2013
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Full Name:
    Gary Shore
    Thanks, Dom......welcome !

Gary

7. blkprlz

blkprlz Formula 3

Mar 24, 2007
    Tampa bay
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    Whoops! Just noticed this after posting a how to on outside Vitaloni mirrors...