Sold - 1975 Lamborghini Countach LP400 Periscopio | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Sold 1975 Lamborghini Countach LP400 Periscopio

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by jwmoore, Oct 10, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. efg2014

efg2014 Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2014
    Northern California
    A neighbour of mine had an orange one. He had the leather redone and invited me over to smell the leather. He opened the door and told me to stick my head in the car and I can still (20 years later) remember how good the car smelt. The guy also owned Ferraris and was a Ferrari judge for years in the car shows in Northern and central California. Ran into him about a year ago and he told me his Lambo was now in Germany. He no longer drivers sports cars just has an SUV and a Lexus. I guess after a certain age it gets hard to maneuver in/out of these beasts.

2. LNtoast

LNtoast Karting

Jul 11, 2013
    Jakey and F456M like this.
  3. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    Did you PM the user to let him know about this car?

4. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Well now I have seen it. It is actually not me who is looking to buy but a friend of mine. My friend has several and the local car TV channel made a program about his Lamborghinis. That drew anothe car guy to him and he wanted to buy a green LP 400, but that one is not for sale, so we try to find something similar... I agree, these are awsome in every aspect. Revs to 9.000 rpms. and goes all the way up to 300 kph...!! Thanks for letting me know about this one. Erik

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

G. Pepper likes this.
  5. jwmoore

jwmoore Rookie

Jan 7, 2012
    Rogersville, MO
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey W. Moore
  6. jippiejake

jippiejake Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2012
    Venice Beach
    Full Name:
    Mike Kerns
    And what is the solution?

cnpapa24, mrp_e and G. Pepper like this.
  8. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    stunning!

9. In all fairness to anyone that has had some difficulty, if you look a little closer, the car was magically turned (off camera) so that reverse was done in a straight line.

dream cars likes this.