Turbo GTS and Turbo GTB | FerrariChat

Turbo GTS and Turbo GTB

Discussion in '308/328' started by ferrari#7, Feb 7, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrari#7

ferrari#7 Formula Junior

Sep 8, 2008
    Hi, I have been reading about the Turbo GTS and GTB. Based on 328 with turbo engine, for European market. These are very rare. Anyone have one.

2. ferrariowner

ferrariowner Formula 3

Feb 21, 2014
    Mansfield, TX
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Albert will be with you shortly :)

Dr Tommy Cosgrove likes this.
  3. Albert-LP

Albert-LP F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2010
    around Modena, Italy
    Full Name:
    Alberto Mantovani
    I'm not the only one here to own one!

Ciao

4. Albert-LP

Albert-LP F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2010
    around Modena, Italy
    Full Name:
    Alberto Mantovani
    That's the best engine ever fitted on a 308-328, very powerful and reliable. You can find several thread here about that car that I created: I don't want to annoy anyone so I won't repeat it anymore.

Ciao
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. nerofer

nerofer F1 World Champ

Mar 26, 2011
    FRANCE
    Not European. Sold new in Italy only, originally, plus a very small number of cars in Portugal and possibly (?) in Greece. 1136 were manufactured (308 GTB Turbo and 828 GTS Turbo).
    With the passing of time, a small number of cars have migrated outside Italy, but they remain a rarity in the rest of Europe. Most are still to be found in Italy.
    Rgds

6. Albert-LP

Albert-LP F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2010
    around Modena, Italy
    Full Name:
    Alberto Mantovani
    they were sold just in Italy, but some were exported to Portugal when new. Now there are many all over Europe (Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark), but (I think) most of them are still here in Italy. In the eighties Ferrari produced four turbocharged street car models: the 208 turbo (1982), the 288 GTO (1984), the "328" GTB/GTS turbo (1986), the F40 (1987).

I can find a good one (not mine, sorry) here in Italy and/or do a sort of PPI if the car is not too far from my home

ciao

7. Ligu

Ligu Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2009
    Italy
    Full Name:
    Michele
    I started a thread about these cars some years ago in the Showroom section.
    The name is "208 the only Italian models".
    Please use the "search" function and you'll find many useful informations there.
    Ciao.