For Sale - 99 F 355 f1 for 35K needs work. | FerrariChat

For Sale 99 F 355 f1 for 35K needs work.

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by sevminasyan, Jan 22, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sevminasyan

sevminasyan Formula 3

Jun 24, 2008
    Glendale, CA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Good evening all

Selling my friend's clean title 99 F355 that we had acquired last summer from Georgia. The car was discussed in this forum before I jumped on it. 64k miles, TDF blue, needs work. ITs an F1 that was not shifting. Replaced the accumulator and reprogrammed the actuator and now shifts like a dream. Bought the accumulator and the kit from Ricambi. Recovered the dash and refinished the sticky interior pieces (the steering column, paddle shifters, radio bezel, middle console switches and base, temp gauge bezel.) The car is a TDF blue with blue interior. No stereo,, speedline chrome wheels with brand new tires, no service records, driver door has been repainted before, tubi exhaust, high flow cats and check engine light due to those cats I believe. Will need clutch and engine service. The top has two tears, on eon each side and functions just like most other 355s' tops, slow. Lastly, my friend drove over a truck mud guard on the freeway offramp. Needs a fuel tank and he will throw one in. The floor board has caved in a bit but will fix with no issues or can be driven as is. The car also needs a driver side radiator due to a cheap fix done in Georgia.
    Price is 37.5k firm. Provide an email for photos if interested. The vehicle is in Compton, CA if need to view.

2. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    Do you happen to have the link to the thread handy? I recall the thread but not easily finding it thx

3. elliott95

elliott95 Rookie

Aug 24, 2015
    Paradise
    Full Name:
    Elliott
  4. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    I know where there is a wht/red 355 spider project/parts car. Trams unknown, has been sitting outside with top down and engine cover off for unknown amount of time in florida. Not sure of the story, but can give info if interested. Looks to be complete car, but again top down engine exposed in florida....

5. F355 Fan 82

F355 Fan 82 F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
    im in miami, pm me, im interested if you have any info. That sounds like an awesome color combo: white with red seats? Never seen that

6. xpensivewino

xpensivewino Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 26, 2008
    Simi Valley CA
    Full Name:
    Need to know basis
    I'm local in So Cal, PM sent

7. 2NA

2NA F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 29, 2006
    Twin Cities
    Full Name:
    Tim Keseluk
    Is this the car with a blue steering wheel?

8. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    The white red one I saw was not up close, couldn't tell about the steering wheel.

9. sevminasyan

sevminasyan Formula 3

Jun 24, 2008
    Glendale, CA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Used to be blue but was in bad condition. It has a black wheel now.

10. sevminasyan

sevminasyan Formula 3

Jun 24, 2008
    Glendale, CA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Replied, provide an email for pictures

11. Ciro Izzo

Ciro Izzo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 18, 2005
    Is the TDF Blue Spider still available?