GT 11603 | FerrariChat

GT 11603

Discussion in 'Vintage Ferrari Market' started by Bowzer, Jan 21, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bowzer

Bowzer Formula Junior

Aug 3, 2016
    MALTA
    Full Name:
    Marcus
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I am the new proud owner of 11603GT., together with it's Classiche Report.
    I am very happy with this beautiful example of a Ferrari 365 GT 2+2 and of having met an extraordinary gentleman and legend in the Classic car world, Mr Jean Jacques Bailly of DPM Classics in the marvellous setting of the Principality of Monaco. Of course I must mention the glorious drive trials and inspection accompanied by Giancarlo, my trusted ex Ferrari mechanic who had his career origins and technical advancement during the era of Enzo Ferrari, in this beautiful and historic location and the motorways surrounding it.
    All was made possibile by a dear friend of mine Pascal D'Escomps.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

maximilien likes this.
  2. dartboards888

dartboards888 Rookie

Dec 18, 2017
    I wish you well to drive it. Looks wonderful and when I’m next in Monaco would love a tour.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

Bowzer likes this.
  3. Bowzer

Bowzer Formula Junior

Aug 3, 2016
    MALTA
    Full Name:
    Marcus
    Already driven in the glorious setting of Montecarlo, great drive, speed and sound!!!!!!!, but now she comes to my native country Malta ;-)