Hyper800 McLaren 12C for sale | FerrariChat

Hyper800 McLaren 12C for sale

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by RonMathMD, Dec 18, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RonMathMD

RonMathMD Rookie

Feb 2, 2017
    HYPER800 MCLAREN 12C
    by HYPERCAR DEVELOPMENT

Featured in several car shows and websites.

Over $95,000 in aftermarket modifications including

-Full Hypercar Development Hyper800 system (See www.hyperfastcars.com for info) ($42,900) - approx 840 HP, 9.7s quarter mile
    -Brixton Forged 3-piece custom wheels (20x9 front, 21x12 rear) on 2017 Pzeros (325/25/21 rear) ($11,500)
    -Custom carbon fiber MSO High Sport replica front bumper ($13000 installed and painted)
    -MaCarbon custom carbon-fiber dash and HVAC components ($5000)
    -Custom DCT Motorsports carbon-fiber steering wheel with custom carbon fiber paddle-shifter extensions ($3000)
    -MSO carbon fiber coolant cover and engine cover ($2000)
    -2-yr McLaren Extended Warranty ($9000)- expires June 2019
    -McLaren IRIS-2 upgraded infotainment system ($2500)
    -McLaren 2017 soft-close door latches ($2500)
    -Custom sound system upgrades with Rockford Fosgate powered subwoofer and Focal tweeters ($3000)
    -Full front and side Clearguard Nano SR paint protection film with Modesta high gloss paint coating ($2000)
    -Photosync window tinting ($500).

Annual service up to date and full McLaren warranty extended to June 2019

In absolutely prestine, show-quality condition, this is one of the nicest and FASTEST 12Cs in the country and gets compliments wherever it goes. The nano-coated volcano red is unbelievably gorgeous in the sun.

With the Hyper800 system, it can pull against P1s and is so incredible to drive, yet very reliable as well due to the enhanced cooling.

Always garaged. Detailed monthly. Never tracked. Owned by a McLaren enthusiast and babied. Mainly used for shows and charity rallies. Full service records available. All books. 2 key fobs.

To recreate this car even at today’s low 12C prices, it would cost over $220,000. Save thousands by buying this! Sacrifice at $164,999.

Serious buyers only please. Not desperate to sell. No low ball offers please. No scammers. Test drives only for qualified buyers. High-end sports/supercar trades considered.

Email: [email protected]
    Text: 619-851-3020
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

nicholasn, Dave rocks, Mang and 5 others like this.
  2. 1mean3

1mean3 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 26, 2012
    Very nice! GLWS

RonMathMD likes this.
  3. Jrdude5

Jrdude5 Rookie

Jul 27, 2017
    Beautiful GLWS!

RonMathMD likes this.
  4. ihavearedferrari

ihavearedferrari F1 Rookie

Nov 23, 2007
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Wow that is very nice.

RonMathMD likes this.
  5. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    i like it over a 650 for sure
    how is mclaren warranty valid on modded motor?
    glws

RonMathMD likes this.
  6. krazykarguy

krazykarguy Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2014
    Fort Mill, SC
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Is this a dentist's car? :D

RonMathMD, ZF123 and SCKOMS like this.
  7. SCKOMS

SCKOMS F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 21, 2011
    Lake County, IL
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Beautiful color!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

RonMathMD likes this.
  8. RonMathMD

RonMathMD Rookie

Feb 2, 2017
    Haha... Not a dentist but I get that question frequently. I am an ENT doc.

Thanks for all of the nice comments. It is a wonderful car, and I am very reluctant to sell.

Regarding the extended warranty: I've had lots of typical 12C small things fixed under the extended warranty: air bag sensors, hydraulic accumulators, HVAC screens, door latches, coolant leak, etc etc. Common problems for 12Cs... All fixed under warranty. The warranty has more than paid for itself.

Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act makes it illegal for a warranty to be voided by aftermarket modifications unless they prove the modification somehow damaged the vehicle.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus...s_Warranty_Act

Nonetheless, if you have a major drivetrain or tranny issue that can be linked to having extra power, you are correct; the warranty may not cover it.

Hypercar Development has extensive R&D into their systems and their cars have not had any drivetrain issues in over 4 yrs of testing and multiple builds they have done. Many of their cars are used for track events and those cars see lots of abuse; they have all been rock stable. The enhanced cooling system of their builds really adds to the reliability. I am pretty conservative myself, and I would not have done the build if I thought it would put the drivetrain at risk. These drivetrains have a lot of extra reserve as they are the same units that are used for the P1.

9. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    how many miles on car before and after build?

10. RonMathMD

RonMathMD Rookie

Feb 2, 2017
    Sorry should have posted everything:

This is a 2012 12C coupe with swipe doors. $267k MSRP. VIN 1087.
    I bought it with approx 5500 miles on it in Jan 2015 as a CPO one-owner car from McLaren San Francisco
    The Hyper800 build was done in April 2017 with approx 8500 miles on the car. Spark plugs were changed at that time as well.
    The car currently has 11080 miles on it (approx 2600 since build). It is running perfectly, and the build has improved the driving experience tremendously. The mid-RPM torque gains are incredible. The temp gauge never budges above normal even with spirited driving, and I have had no issues whatsoever with the car.
    All service is up to date and done at McLaren dealers. All service records are available. All known 12C "niggles" have been corrected.
    2-yr Full McLaren warranty was updated and expires June 2019.

11. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    wow this is some car. cannot believe its not sold already.
    wish i was in market
    glws

12. RonMathMD

RonMathMD Rookie

Feb 2, 2017
    Thank you!

Here is a video of how Hyper800 12Cs do against the $2 million McLaren P1 on a track (Note this is not my car):

And here is another video of how Hyper800 12Cs do against stock 12Cs:

13. Nboost

Nboost Rookie

Jul 10, 2016
    Sub $200k 9 second quarter mile supercars are pretty freakin' cool. What a time to be alive.

RonMathMD likes this.
  14. RonMathMD

RonMathMD Rookie

Feb 2, 2017
    I agree completely! I cannot emphasize enough how absolutely amazing this car is to drive! I am kicking myself for wanting to sell it... The only problem with it is all of the attention it gets! Makes me feel like a celebrity with the paparazzi after me. :)

15. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    Bump for a gorgeous example and build. GLWS!!!

RonMathMD likes this.
  16. RonMathMD

RonMathMD Rookie

Feb 2, 2017
    Thanks so much! :)

17. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    Best looking setup I've seen and the performance is just sick. You will have a hard time out doing this one but I know sometimes we get that itch for something else.

18. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    Where is the car located?

19. RonMathMD

RonMathMD Rookie

Feb 2, 2017
    Thanks so much! I actually am very reluctant to sell her...

Located in San Diego, CA

20. stardoc

stardoc Formula Junior

May 5, 2005
    The big oven
    Full Name:
    K RA
    Beautiful color.

21. Real RoJo

Real RoJo Rookie

Dec 3, 2017
    Full Name:
    RONALD R JOHNSON
    How much to extend the warranty? Is there a lift on the car? Does the HYPERCAR DEVELOPMENT offer a warranty?

22. RonMathMD

RonMathMD Rookie

Feb 2, 2017
    McLaren charges about $4500/yr to extend the warranty. I extended it in June 2017 until June 2019. Hypercar offers a 1-yr warranty on their system. This expires in April 2018.

23. RonMathMD

RonMathMD Rookie

Feb 2, 2017
    Still available. Price lowered to $155k firm with OEM wheels/tires. $160k with pictured Brixtons.

24. Real RoJo

Real RoJo Rookie

Dec 3, 2017
    Full Name:
    RONALD R JOHNSON
    Does Hypercar allow you to renew the warranty every year kind of like McLaren?

25. RonMathMD

RonMathMD Rookie

Feb 2, 2017
    Unfortunately no. But they are excellent for fixing anything and their parts are not expensive.