Hi all. New here from the Great white North | FerrariChat

Hi all. New here from the Great white North

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by QuickSilverShelby, Jan 5, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. QuickSilverShelby

Jul 4, 2017
    Hi all,

I have been reading FChat for at least a year and I have really enjoyed it. As you can tell by my handle I've spent a long time living and loving the Shelby experience (new and old) but recently I've been longing for a new experience and Ferrari really speaks to me.

I hope to get my first Ferrari in the next short while and FChat has been a huge resource in educating me. I Love it!

I'm glad to be here and hopefully a gated F430 Spider in TDF Blue or one of the Silver cars finds it's way into my garage in the next while.

It's great to be here. Thanks for an awesome site!

QSS

2. Mmckee

Mmckee Formula 3
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2016
    Alta Loma, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Good choice. Send photos when you pull the trigger.

3. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    Welcome to FCHAT..
    I am a shelby fan also....having had a few of them over the years hopefully you will find this forum helpful in your quest for that F430.... I know i find it helpful in many ways...

4. QuickSilverShelby

Jul 4, 2017
    QSS
    Will do. Thanks.

QSS

5. QuickSilverShelby

Jul 4, 2017
    I've found the forum super helpful already. I really appreciate all the information here.

QSS