Joe Maniaci is a class act and got me my long lost VIP Book, thank you. | FerrariChat

Joe Maniaci is a class act and got me my long lost VIP Book, thank you.

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by MVDESQ, Dec 19, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MVDESQ

MVDESQ Formula 3

Nov 25, 2010
    Greenwich, CT
    Full Name:
    Matthew & Kristen V.
    My F430 Spider was originally purchased in the summer of 2005 at the old Ferrari of Long Island. For unknown reasons Ferrari sent the VIP Book to Ferrari of Houston. A few weeks ago during some renovations my book and few others were found (perfect untouched condition). Joe Maniaci looked up the car and realized they never sold it so he tried to find the owner. He was able to look me up and called me at work to alert me he found my book. He then graciously offered to FedEx it to me as a courtesy. He really went above and beyond. A true gentleman. A few days later my book arrived. A great early Christmas present. Thank you very much Joe for looking out for someone you never met.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. Viperjoe

Viperjoe F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

That's awesome. A Merry Christmas indeed.

3. kev360

kev360 Formula Junior

Feb 19, 2006
    Great story and truly a Merry Christmas, but no surprise here. Joe has been my salesman for several years. He is the best. Has always gone above and beyond.

Texas Forever and crinoid like this.
  4. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Yeah, Joe is one of the good guys, most of the time.. (I kid, I kid. Anybody who puts up with me deserves a gold star.)

G. Pepper likes this.
  5. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    I like this!

6. RyanFoH

RyanFoH Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2010
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ryan D
  7. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I wish requesting an original window sticker for our cars would be this "easy."

G. Pepper and MVDESQ like this.