The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 51 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

That a boy :)

2. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Heard of Aussie foreplay " Honey, you awake ?" :p

DF1 and daytona355 like this.
  3. galt

galt Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 19, 2005
    Lol..

Please tell me where I can sign up for that kind of "sucks".

I want to suck so bad I get one of the best contract extensions ever despite being tough to manage and driving another manufacturers sports car.

Also want to suck so bad that I get into the record books and have multiple world championships.

And hey..one of those red jets won't hurt either.

Please show me how to be that bad!

;-)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    We should have a top 5 respected posters in the F1 section :)

Bas
    Joe
    Peter Singhof
    DF1
    Daytona355

There are many more good contributors I enjoy reading (furoni makes me laugh :) ) but the trolls are a wet blanket[/QUOTE]

Why you left me out of the top 5!!??? not fair!!! just because i don't lke Alonso? not my fault if he sucks!

Bas likes this.
  5. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    First of all, thank you for the compliment.

2nd...fully agree with the post. We saw with the whole Toil-saga last few years how long it took for the mods to act...here was a poster that did nothing but sprout his pro-Hamilton ****, accused others of being haters and ''not seeing the light''. This being a Ferrari forum, such things is blatant trolling. Of course we are open minded enough here to respect people (also) supporting other teams/drivers, but to me it's unreasonable to expect people respecting your driver/team choice if all you do is come here and troll us to death telling us how good driver/team X is. The same can not be expected when you go to a Mercedes forum and sprout how much better Vettel is, of course people will not like it. It's akin to going to a footballist website that supports Manchester United and tell them how much better Chelsea is, particularly their one footballist that just made 4 goals against ManU.

Furthermore, as you say...it doesn't matter how many times "anti-Group44" has said they respect his abilities in driving, we constantly are being told that we do not. I'm not one for reporting, but have reported Toil in the past only to be told ''having a different opinion is not trolling'' by the mods. Of course it isn't, but when you take in the above in account....Well you tell me the definition of trolling!

If people want to see LewisLove, I suggest joining one of their forums or be a tiny little bit less aggressive in the claims of how great he is and how he should come to Ferrari as that'll be the only way we'll win titles.

moretti and daytona355 like this.
  6. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    LOLOLO, i don't necessarily agree but i can understand you guys, you can't expect to have a long life over there...you go to the beach and get eaten bt a shark, you go for a nice walk near water adn a croc will take your leg, you have a flat in the midle of the road and a snake will bite your ass, you go to bad and a poisonous spider will be under the pillow!!....not time for small talk, you have to seese the moment!!

jmillard308, stavura, moretti and 2 others like this.
  7. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    What are you moaning about...at least you got a top five spot, i have an asterisk!

moretti, daytona355 and Bas like this.
  8. IamRobG

IamRobG F1 Rookie

Jun 18, 2007
    NY

Nice implication.

9. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I'm glad you thought so.

All the best,
    Andrew.

10. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Are you guys related? i mean, the hair, the nose, the eyes, lots of similarities!

11. IamRobG

IamRobG F1 Rookie

Jun 18, 2007
    NY
    Just good looking i guess..

Attached Files:

NeuroBeaker likes this.
  12. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    First of all thank you very much...I feel "blessed" and I allways thought here in the forum are "the best fans ever" :D

No, better go directly to their fan block in the stadium and ask the stewards to protect your freedom of speech and complain about their "hatred"...You might not get a ban from the stadium but I assume you might not be able to come back in the next weeks anyway ;)

daytona355 and Bas like this.
  13. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    You should get that seen to Pedro, it might fall off. Hehehehehe

moretti and Bas like this.
  14. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T

Andrew, fair enough, I have been around long enough, I just got frustrated by the constant nonsense. Hope all is well, with all you guys.
    Best,
    T.

NeuroBeaker and Bas like this.
  15. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
  16. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    There are two things to be learnt out of that and I want to underline none of them have anything to do with Lewis in Person:

1.) European tax laws are a mess....The EU is able to agree on the curve of a class A banana but just as banana republics every country does their own tax. And surprise surprise all the rich individuals and companies know exactly how to use it, something a "normal" person with "normal" income can not...
    2.) It is a joke when people underline their pride in their country and at the same time they do their best to avoid paying any tax at home prefering being somewhere with less tax.

Coming back to Lewis (and this applies to all others like Vettel, Schumacher....): it would make me vomit if I just have paid my British income tax and the next picture I see is the one of Lewis having a British Flag like seen in the article while paying all taxes abroad!

17. LVP488

LVP488 F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2017
    France
    Definitely agree with 1.)
    I would add that it's not just some rich people working around messy rules, sometimes (if not often) the brilliant politicians establish those rules on purpose and then claim they are sorry.
    For instance the overfriendly tax system for the companies in Ireland was established to "help" the development of the country when European politicians agreed that they were not smart enough to have better ideas... Then big companies put together ways of locating the profits were they are less taxed (e.g. with internal transfer prices) and the politicians bemoan the side effects of what they put together.

18. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    The article itself made me laugh because a few months ago he claimed to be paying Tax in 20 different locations. I commented at the time he must have the worlds worst accounted, unless he thinks VAT counts as income tax! I don't know why he claims to be paying British tax anyhow, perhaps he wants that knighthood, but if you do, what's the point for living in Monaco then (*where he doesn't spend long enough to qualify as a resident for a long time!), and why did he move to Swiss first? He's not fooling anyone (with a brain), he went away for the taxes, just be man enough to admit it. I myself pay as little tax as I possibly can, it's not a crime. I'd too live in Monaco or Switzerland if suddenly I earned millions a year. But there's one thing I wouldn't do...and that's claim I pay my UK (or Dutch in my case) taxes, when I don't (have to!), all it would do is make me look like an idiot who doesn't understand the most basic things of the tax system.

375+ and daytona355 like this.
  19. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    You guys are just haters :p

LVP488, DF1 and dm_n_stuff like this.
  20. subirg

subirg F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2003
    Cheshire
    Doesn't this concern relate to pretty much every formula 1 drIver? Last I looked, most loved in Monaco. They don't do that because they like the architecture...

21. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Just pointing out the irony (?) in Hamilton having only recently said that he pays tax in 20 countries, which was a total pointless lie in a vain attempt to let the thick end of the world think he's a humble tax payer in order to gain more fans.

daytona355 likes this.
  22. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    #1273 375+, Nov 6, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
    He literally wraps himself in the Union Jack but doesn't pay UK taxes. What love of country!

daytona355, DF1 and Bas like this.
  23. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

He does not live there, he does not pay taxes there. How can he keep a UK passport. If he does not spend enough time in Monaco how can he be a resident there. I agree that he should be very very careful about the UK flag and his image. That does apply to any driver based in Monaco not paying respective country taxes.

daytona355 likes this.
  24. subirg

subirg F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2003
    Cheshire
    You are right, but I don't think Ham is bright enough to have a clue about tax management. That's a job his 'people' will be handling.