For Sale - 1999 Lamborghini Diablo Roadster | FerrariChat

For Sale 1999 Lamborghini Diablo Roadster

Discussion in 'Cars' started by roytoy2003, Oct 4, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. islandguy

islandguy Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Northern CA & NV
  2. Dino V

Dino V Formula 3

Sep 21, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Dino
  3. Stanley Kendall

Stanley Kendall Karting
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2017
  4. Cuda Cody

Cuda Cody Rookie

Mar 21, 2018
    Brush Prairie, WA
    Full Name:
    Cody Reich
    Just recently purchased this 1999 Blue Diablo Roadster car from Roy at Cats Exotics. When my wife and I walked in the door to "just look" at some cool cars Roy and everyone at Cats Exotics made us feel welcome. There was never any pressure to purchase anything and Roy took the time to answer all our questions. When we were finally ready to purchase a car Roy was beyond easy to work with and went above what was expected. He made sure the car was perfect on his own dime with a few things that I was not expecting to be covered or done. I was blown away with how great Roy was to work with and how far he will go to make sure we felt special. From the moment we first met him to after the deal was done, Roy was professional, positive and honest. He is a true car guy that shares the same passion and love for these rolling works of art as we do. Purchasing a Lambo from Roy is something I'll remember forever and I'll be looking to do business with him again. Highly recommend Cats Exotics to anyone that is looking for their dream car. It's easy to see why they have such great reviews online and so many repeat customers.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    congrats enjoy the car in good health roy purcahsed my vt and sv in the past havnt purchased a car from him yet got close to a blk diablo roadster but didnt happen maybe next time

Cuda Cody likes this.
  6. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    Thanks for the kind words...glad your happy!~!