SSC Ultimate Aero: Seeking video shoot | FerrariChat

SSC Ultimate Aero: Seeking video shoot

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by AxerJk, Oct 8, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    I'm always looking for cars that you don't see in every YT video or instagram post, and the SSC Ultimate Aero is one of them. I think I heard that there is one somewhere in Pennsylvania.

The video would show the car's features as well as capture its sound, but the main purpose of this video would be to discuss how small supercar manufacturers often get unfairly compared to Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, and other companies that have been around for over half a century. The build quality, originality, racing pedigree, ect. might not be up to par, but they have to start somewhere and they can't afford to create something like the Aventador.

If anyone knows where I can find one or someone who is interested in the video shoot, I would very much appreciate your help. Thanks!

Chris

2. underpressure02

underpressure02 Karting

Sep 21, 2013
    The person that puts on the CF charities show has one. I believe he might have two of them now. He has posted on this forum before but unsure if he is active on here.

3. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    Wow, two?? Out of 50 made I think. That's awesome.

Chris