SOLD!!!!1998 355 Spider Stick!! NART BLUE | FerrariChat

SOLD!!!!1998 355 Spider Stick!! NART BLUE

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Yellow Compass, Sep 26, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Hi Everyone i'm representing a very nice get into the game 355 for one of my clients !
    We have a 1998 355 Spider STICK
    In Nart Blue/Cuoio with 18,600 mi.
    This car runs solid tracks straight and is in very nice condition it does need a major service but I will help you with that it has extensive service records from day one .
    It has new Bridgestone Potenza S-04 tires and a new battery . AC blows ice cold . Clutch is in good shape all stickies have been addressed . Car has fabspeed headers & Fabspeed Cats
    Once again please understand I am respecting my clients wishes and I will not list the price as to protect the integrity of the market .
    I assure you as all of the cars that I sell this one is also priced right and well below market . If you are interested pick up the phone and call me I am happy to discuss this car in absolute detail with you .
    Mike
    973-610-7111

2. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    That is, to borrow a Jeremy Clarkson-ism, "bite the back of your hand gorgeous."

I wish I were able to justify adding a car right now, because if I could, I think this one would be it.

3. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thanks brother! im always here for you :)

4. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars