Forza Motorsport 7 | FerrariChat

Forza Motorsport 7

Discussion in 'Technology' started by SPEEDCORE, Sep 20, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    The demo is out on PC and Xbox.

You get to try out a new track and the new GT2RS.

Ultimate edition gets you pre-order bonus content, day one car pack, vip membership, car pass (usually 6 months worth) and early game access (29th of September).

No car pass or early access for Deluxe edition.

No day one pack, vip membership, car pass or early access for standard.

The best region to buy Ultimate is Russia only US$57 (it requires a global Creditcard+VPN).

2. TheDuke

TheDuke Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2011
    Texas
    Thanks for the reminder!

I need to go download the demo then preorder the ultimate edition.

I've heard the digital version takes up almost 100gb :eek:

3. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Yeah it's nuts and it doesn't include the 4k assets (for xbox x version). Apparently the disc version only installs 45GB of the game and the rest requires a download. :eek:

4. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    You can now start pre-loading the game. You might need to delete the place holders to get it started.

It's a 67GB download :eek::eek:

5. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Fm7 has unlocked for Ultimate.

6. TheDuke

TheDuke Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2011
    Texas
    Just finished the download. I flipped through the menus a little and I'm confused by the changes they made. Still not sure what the day one car pack had in it.

I'll have to play around with all the stuff later when I finish up some work

EDIT: Looks like the day one car pack is the Fate of the Furious Car pack.

Also looks like they took out the FXX-K from Forza 6 which is annoying. Hopefully that and the FXX will come in a future car pack

7. TheDuke

TheDuke Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2011
    Texas
    Just kidding, I found the FXX-K. Would be nice to have the old FXX though. Car list is huge though!!

8. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    I like the new menus and cutting the amount of load screens but the game takes a long time to load. I'm playing on X1 but maybe it's time to upgrade the PC :)

The amount of credits you get after each race is lower than previous games... the game has always been grindy but now they have decided to lock cars until you get to a certain Tier which is annoying.

9. TheDuke

TheDuke Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2011
    Texas
    I hate the new menus for free play but they are improved for career mode.

The races don't reward as many credits and the cars are more expensive!! Also the tier thing is really annoying.

I'm glad they brought back some tracks and cars. Mugello is one of my favorite tracks! Now if they could just bring back the FXX...

10. otaku

otaku Formula 3

Aug 12, 2005
    Boise,Idaho
    Full Name:
    Josh
    demo was barely enough of a taste can't wait to get the game shame about the download as some of us are on data capped subscriptions with our isps anyone using a racing wheel? btw i am jdollatari on xbox live

11. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    If you got VIP/Ultimate Edition the weekends patch finally enabled double CR award like every other game. It's been annoying it took them a month to bring back this feature which shouldn't of been removed. :mad:

12. TheDuke

TheDuke Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2011
    Texas
    I saw that but they made it right with 25 100% credit boost mods and I think they also gifted a lot of credits to VIP, 1mil IIRC.

I'm glad it's back though. You're right, it should've never left.

The game has been pretty fun so far. It didn't take too long to get tier 5 so now I can buy almost all the cars. There are still a few locked until I finish the career mode.

Some of the races have been really fun but I seemed to drive some of my least favorite tracks a lot, especially in the first couple of championships :mad:

13. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    I have been using Assetto Corsa for a while - so when I go back to Forza the controls seem so over exaggerated.... its an ok game but to me its the same cars and tracks

14. bobzdar

bobzdar F1 Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    Richmond
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Lack of VR support means I didn't bother with it. I'll stick with iRacing and Assetto Corsa.

15. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I got it last Tuesday with an Xbox One X. Pretty amazing in 4k 60fps. Haven't played online though, just local campaign mode for now to get used to it.