WTB California before Insurance Pays out PM me. | FerrariChat

WTB California before Insurance Pays out PM me.

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by JohnBradleyDaniels, Sep 14, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JohnBradleyDaniels

Oct 16, 2011
    Spartanburg SC
    Hi guys,

Looking for a flood or Total Loss California no matter the year.

I would like to catch someone that would take the Insurance companies Buy Back amount and I will Pay that as well as your deductible.

PM me for questions and if you have one.

I will bring cash and before picking up I would need photos and documents as well.

Prefer Red or Yellow Brakes (carbon ceramic of course) and not killed in the rear.

There are parts I'd like for both my California and 612.

Cheers and be safe!

2. Gumbolover

Gumbolover Rookie

Feb 10, 2017
    Hi John,

There was a totaled one at a local shop here in Norcal. Have you found one yet? If not I'm happy to check and see what happened to this one...

3. JohnBradleyDaniels

Oct 16, 2011
    Spartanburg SC
    That would be great if you get the opportunity to. I'm still hunting. My own insurance company said that they release the vehicle to the auction houses for liability purposes, which I understand.

I appreciate any help!
    Cheers!

4. FLORIDAsnakeEyes

FLORIDAsnakeEyes Formula 3

Jul 7, 2015
    Sarasota, Florida
    Full Name:
    OC
    Under your occupation you state you work for a european parts company...so this is for you huh?...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5. JohnBradleyDaniels

Oct 16, 2011
    Spartanburg SC
    Hi, I own it, but yes it is for the parts to use on both my California and My 612. Mainly Brakes, Hood (for a conversion on my 612) and newer Nav for the 612. I also want spare interior to have recovered if and when I may need it. Not for commercial purposes.