Some Dino Garage Photos | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Some Dino Garage Photos

Discussion in '206/246' started by Crawler, Jun 24, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Crawler

Crawler F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2006
    Hello! Sorry that I'm a year late in replying, but I've been on an extended F-chat sabbatical and returned with a new name. I don't remember much about the oil pressure except that it was always high with the engine cold and decreased as things warmed up. I'm very glad to hear that it's in good hands. I'm not sure how long I'll be sticking around this time as I really hate the new format.
    Best regards,
    Dan S.

2. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Hi Dan! Welcome back.

3. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, lower right corner is a toggle that allows you to run the simulated "old version" it's not quite the same as the original, but it's not too bad either. The only thing I'd add is it's the content that makes this site great, and a visual change in appearance, in order to use software that's still supported by the manufacturer, is a small sacrifice to make for us as users. IGNORE THE RED ARROW, the toggle is on the right, the red arrow shows how to fix something we already fixed.

Image Unavailable, Please Login