Advice on best place to advertise this monster? | FerrariChat

Advice on best place to advertise this monster?

Discussion in 'New England' started by ferrariguyma, Sep 6, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrariguyma

ferrariguyma Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    A friend, (computer engineer, fastidious, neurotic about his cars) and not as immersed in the car culture as most car guys. Has asked me advice as to where he should advertise his car. It is the fastest car I have ever driven. 2011 Mustang GT 6 speed he bought new and brought to Roush in Detroit to have them work their magic. No winters, no rain, anal retentively maintained. Any ideas of good Mustang forums? CL is the only place he has the car posted.

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cto/6267558017.html

2. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Don't know any Mustang forums but it was a bit of a surprise to me that Hemmings provided me with the most traffic and an easy, simple, no hassle cash buyer when I sold my 400i 4 years ago.

Their online version is pretty good with an easy search function so he should give it a try.

3. ferrariguyma

ferrariguyma Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I remember your silver 400i well, it was just available at the wrong time, otherwise it would have been in my garage.

Thanks for the advice I will share it with my friend. His fear of the Mustang forums are tire kickers, kids and jokers

4. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic