M. Brandon Motorcars in Houston update | FerrariChat

M. Brandon Motorcars in Houston update

Discussion in 'Cars' started by M. Brandon Motorcars, Aug 31, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    #1 M. Brandon Motorcars, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I have had many people ask how we survived Hurricane Harvey, so here is an update. All of our facilities and vehicles stayed dry and undamaged. As of today, we are back in business! And, thanks to a couple of sunny days, our great city of Houston is beginning to dry out, finally.

Thank you for all of your PMs, calls, emails, and texts. We have heard from customers, other dealerships, vendors, and many others, and your support through this difficult time cannot be thanked enough.

However, we are the very lucky ones. Hundreds of thousands, if not millions, were affected here, losing homes, businesses, vehicles, and sadly even loved ones in some cases. M. Brandon Motorcars, along with the entire Alara Garage family of businesses, will be helping with recovery efforts around our area, so we appreciate your understanding throughout these next days and weeks. And, if you would like to help our city, we would be happy to put you in contact with relief organizations that we recommend.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

sentrazac likes this.
  2. cnpapa24

cnpapa24 F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2014
    NOLA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Great to hear it. Such a devastating event

3. RyanFoH

RyanFoH Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2010
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ryan D
    Excellent news. We were fortunate as well

4. Julia

Julia F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 22, 2014
    Houston
    I'm glad to hear it. I was wondering how you all had fared.