2001 Ferrari 360 Modena 6spd Gated - Beautiful - 9,200mi | FerrariChat

2001 Ferrari 360 Modena 6spd Gated - Beautiful - 9,200mi

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by motormike, Aug 28, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. motormike

motormike Rookie

Oct 31, 2008
    #1 motormike, Aug 28, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    2001 Ferrari 360 Modena Gated/Manual Rossa Corsa/Tan Interior with barely 9,200 Miles being offered forsale. Car is in remarkable condition and it shows. Very clean carfax.

The price is $115k

The major service completed in 2011 ($15k) and another large service done less than 500 miles ago ($12k). You will just get in and drive this car and not worry about a looming maintenance expense. There are few of these cars in this type of condition.

The exterior:
    Paint is original and superb, car was protected by a clear bra since new. Recently the clear bra was removed during a full detail that was just completed last week on the car.

The interior:
    Carpets are clean and plush, seats are soft and free of blemishes. Seats are full power. Everything works correctly and as it should.

Car includes all the original books, 2 keys and 3 fobs, tools, cover, seat covers, and steering wheel cover. Car has a Tubi exhaust installed and sounds fantastic. The original exhaust is included as well with the sale. Car comes with a nice set of records of the work performed over the years.

If you have any questions please contact me via email by way of [email protected]
    From there or via PM I can provide you with further contact info or answer any questions you may have regarding the 360.

Thank you for the space FChat :) Click this link for 90+ photos https://flic.kr/s/aHsm2Aa8EH

Mike
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. temp_AkU6xLxC

temp_AkU6xLxC Rookie

Aug 28, 2017
    Nice car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Beautiful Modena. Gated. May I ask about the major? Seems high for just a major service ? I am used to my 430 being $2k

GLWS. This is the 360 I'd buy if my wife let me.

4. motormike

motormike Rookie

Oct 31, 2008
    The price was a typo by a couple thousand too high but unfortunately on this site you cannot edit you own post and need to report the post and wait for a moderator to edit it which I'm still waiting for.

The actual service cost included some additional items, if you are interested please PM and I can provide all the info a perspective buyer would want.

5. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    More just curious always interested in others experience. it is a lovely car truly. good luck with your sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. motormike

motormike Rookie

Oct 31, 2008
    Sold, thanks.

7. andrew911

andrew911 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2003
    Northern NJ
    Beautiful car! I had the same spec car but 2000 model with dark red carpets (otherwise same color combo, transmission, tubi, red calipers) and miss her- if only I had enough garage space and play money for 2 ferraris :)

Best of luck with the sale!

8. REMIX

REMIX Two Time F1 World Champ

That didn't take long!

9. motormike

motormike Rookie

Oct 31, 2008
    Thanks, car will be on its way shortly.

The good ones never do :)