2007 Ferrari F430 Spider F1..RED/TAN MINT!! | FerrariChat

2007 Ferrari F430 Spider F1..RED/TAN MINT!!

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by simmadwn, Aug 28, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
    #1 simmadwn, Aug 28, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello Friends,

I am selling my F430 Spider with F1 transmission. 15K miles, Clutch is more than 65% left. Car is MINT and absolutely no issues. Never tracked or beat upon, always babied. List of some mods and upgrades I did to my 07 430 Spider. Best combination - Red and Tan with Alcantara Seat Inserts. Loaded with CF options!!

Asking $130K or reasonable offers. Moving to Cali and looking to upgrade to a 458 or Hurracan. Car has been in Cali all its life. I purchased it from Ferrari of San Diego in July 2016 and had it shipped to MA. Car went through a full CPO inspection in Sept of 2015. Factory manifolds were replaced in 2014. Car had a dead CAT upon arrival, threw a CEL..Ferrari of New England performed the repair and has been running MINT since.

Car Cover, OEM Battery Conditioner/Maintainer, 2 key fobs, tool kit, Owners manual, Capristo Remote Valve, Alpine Headunit with Subwoofer, 2amps, upgraded speaker system, paint protection film, tinted windows and windshield...lot more. Targa top is like NEW..no issues with open/close.

Scuding Swiss - ILUAL43 HEADLIGHT LED DRL ULTIMATE VERSION, ILUAL43 USA LED REAR LIGHTS PACKAGE (i) V1C1: All 4 stop + 4 parking lights are illuminated, ILUAL3BL FULL LINE LED 3RD BRAKE LIGHT with Integrated stop light safety flasher module, SPIDER ENGINE BAY LED LIGHTING SYSTEM.

Taillights, Turn Signals and Markers - (i)Taillights are smoked using VHT Nite Shades. 2 coats and then 1 coat of clear. Not too dark, very subtle and has a good mix of red and smoke. (ii) Turn Signals - round ones on the side are smoked using VHT same coating as above. Other turn signals and markers are tinted. Tint dint work on the round ones due to their shape, door lights are smoked using VHT as well.

LED Bulb's - dome light, number plate, glove compartment and luggage compartment.

Carbon Fiber cup holder

Tinted windows and front windshield

Carbon Fiber Wrap - Engine bay grills, front bumper splitter and door sills. Purely for the looks.

Headlight Bulb - replaced with D1S - OSRAM XENARC COOL BLUE HYPER 66140CBH HID BULBS. Nicely compliments the Ultra Bright DRL from Scuding Swiss. Great visibility and range. D1S ? OSRAM XENARC COOL BLUE HYPER 66140CBH HID XENON HEADLIGHT BULBS MADE IN GERMANY

Rims - OEM 16M Rims, NOT Look Alike. Got them from a fellow f-chatter -skip737. They were MINT!!

Tires - Michelin PSS. Went with 235 in the front.

New Style OEM Center Caps

TPMS Sensors with gun metal valve color to match the rims - tpms.com code H0011 for the part. No issues with calibration

Carbon Fiber Ferrari logo valve stems

Hardwired V1 Radar Detector

AMNE - Steve and Dave did all the maintenance and rim/tire swap.

PICS : https://pix.sfly.com/AfoHrQXW

https://youtu.be/eYqgRUDtQSU

Car is an absolute beauty..head turner!! Text/Call me for more pics or information. Will upload a full detail video and more pics of the car shortly.

James
    585-281-2774
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Tim1137

Tim1137 Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2011
    Providence - Boston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Beautiful car! Exactly what I'm looking for.. and I'm local too! Just about 1 year too soon :(

3. TAILWAG

TAILWAG Karting

Apr 8, 2007
    OP/Olathe
    Full Name:
    Angel
    Off topic, but, how did you get the carbon fiber wrap on the engine side covers to look glossy??
    Beautiful car!

4. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Awesome car!

Good luck with the sale.

Dan

5. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
    Hi Angel..my buddy did the wrap for me. Its holding pretyy good considering all the heat that comes from the engine. Also, no bubbles or peeling...shine is same as day1 :)

TAILWAG likes this.
  6. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
    Tim - hard to find what you looking for when you are ready..lol Pull the trigger ;)

7. spydr

spydr Rookie

Oct 23, 2016
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Carlos
    I'm interested if you bring that to Cali with you.

8. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S

+1
    Life.

9. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James

Pls make a deposit :)

10. spydr

spydr Rookie

Oct 23, 2016
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Carlos
    I've spent too much on traveling to look at Ferrari's that were nothing like what was explained or in photos. I was open to looking outside of CA, but after my last trip, that ended. I'm going to stick to local cars. So if you don't sell it and decide to bring it with you, let me know. I am in the market and ready to buy when the right one comes in my direction.

11. spydr

spydr Rookie

Oct 23, 2016
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Carlos
    send me you email so we can communicate there. That way I can get notifications of replies. Also, can you post a video on youtube to show its condition.

12. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
    hey bro...feel your frustration, went through the same when I was looking. I am taking some time off and traveling..wont be moving until jan-feb of next year. I dont want to keep making payments/insurance when I am not going to use it. I hope to sell it before I leave from her...doesnt make sense to spend another 2k to ship it there and sell.

I am posting new pics and video..shortly.

13. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
  14. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
    sent you a PM. please let me know when you get it.

15. Banzairacer

Banzairacer Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2017
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Sanjeev Thohan
    Am in Southie. Is the car still available?
    Will text/call tomorrow

16. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
  17. TAILWAG

TAILWAG Karting

Apr 8, 2007
    OP/Olathe
    Full Name:
    Angel
    That subwoofer box looks awesome!!
    What size subs are those? That is a strong selling point!

18. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
    Thats the factory option hifi subwoofer box. Subwoofers are MB Quart 5.5" direct replacement for factory subwoofers.

19. TAILWAG

TAILWAG Karting

Apr 8, 2007
    OP/Olathe
    Full Name:
    Angel
    Interesting...mine has a 5.25" and the second one is simply a passive tuner, not an actual sub - and they both gave grills. Yours do seem a bit larger and the both seem like subs. Awesome!

20. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
  21. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    very nice glws

simmadwn likes this.
  22. Banzairacer

Banzairacer Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2017
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Sanjeev Thohan
    This IS and amazing car and meticulously maintained by a true Ferrari Maven. Smooth acceleration , great sounds and personalization touches that make it truly unique. Wish I had more $$ - like we all do.

simmadwn likes this.