Cars & Coffee Camp Hill PA | Page 71 | FerrariChat

Cars & Coffee Camp Hill PA

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Jazzman, Apr 3, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MJT328GTS

MJT328GTS Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2005
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    MJT
    Sorry to see this thread not being updated that much anymore. Really miss the Saturday mornings at Sophia's now that i am in the St. Louis area.

Not a lot of F-Cars here, if at all. Region is pretty dry. Had my car out ONCE in the past year. Guess that's how life goes. Still holding onto it for now.

Hope you guys keep it together going forward.

Mike

2. Jazzman

Jazzman Formula Junior

Sep 22, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Hey Mike

Good to hear from you! As a matter of fact, we met this morning. Sorry you can't join us. Glad to hear you still have that beautiful 328.

3. jgoodman

jgoodman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 29, 2009
    Central PA
    Full Name:
    Jay Goodman
    #1753 jgoodman, Aug 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. MJT328GTS

MJT328GTS Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2005
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    MJT
    So glad to see you guys are still out there and getting together! I miss it so much! Keep it going and if I'm ever back in the PA area I will have to let you know.

I keep pondering selling my baby because I don't get it out like I used to, but that little voice in my head says 'no'. It's with me for life.

Jay,
    Do you still have the Countach? Still regret not getting a ride in it. LOL

Mike

5. Jazzman

Jazzman Formula Junior

Sep 22, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Sophia's is closing on Saturdays. Looks like we will have to find a new place to meet.

6. italiancars

italiancars F1 Rookie

Apr 18, 2004
    Hershey, PA
    Join us at the Cocoa Beanery, there are lots of tables and chairs outside and inside.