Schwarzwald Drive - 15/16/17 August 2017 | FerrariChat

Schwarzwald Drive - 15/16/17 August 2017

Discussion in 'Europe' started by ur84wr, Aug 2, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ur84wr

ur84wr Karting

Jan 6, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Max
    Hi all,

Iam coming to Germany to drive my Scud in a few weeks. Iam planning to spend 3 nights in Baiersbronn and then do some local drives in the Schwarzwald.

I want to drive to Basel on one of the days to visit someone but otherwise am fairly flexible.

Did any F drivers want to join me for a blast? I dont know these roads at all so would love some guidance.

If there are any takers or drivers with interest, we can make a more detailed plan.

I look forward to seeing you!

Regards,

Max (From Australia)

2. leopard881

leopard881 Karting

May 11, 2014
    Full Name:
    David
    Send me a pm! I'm quite busy these days, but based in Basel...

3. Martin D

Martin D F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin Dietz
    if you come to Böblingen (Motorworld) please let me know - some pics are in the Deutschland Thread. There are many other car places to visit, if you're interested, drop me a pm (lambo collection with some Paganis, Mercedes & Porsche museum amongst others).

I don't have a Ferrari yet but just last week we rented a 308 and had some fun :) (see Deutschland Thread)

Freiburg Schauinsland is a very nice route to drive. I was there some years agon with 6 F40s - and it was a blast to drive up the hill.
    then the B500 "Schwarzwaldhochstraße" is very nice (had rented a 355 Spider there many years ago).
    and with a big group of Testarossas we drove many times around northern black forest too (Mummelsee, Schwarzenbachtalsprerre,...)

Martin