IndyCar - finalizing test plans for 2 2018 cars | Page 4 | FerrariChat

IndyCar - finalizing test plans for 2 2018 cars

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by jgonzalesm6, Jun 13, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    Right! There really was nothing quite like the late-90's Reynard. Even Penske dumped his own chassis in 2000 to run one. And . . . he promptly won the CART championship.

2. #77 lorenzobandini, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. DreamCarrera

DreamCarrera Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2006
    S.E. PA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    HAHA

Talk about your "wedge" shaped cars...

4. Turbopanzer

Turbopanzer F1 World Champ

Oct 2, 2011
    Under a bonnet
    Full Name:
    Panzer
    #79 Turbopanzer, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. #80 lorenzobandini, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    Now you're sorta talkin'... But I don't remember it. Did it make the field? What year? (Looks like post '71 as '72 they got the biggins :)eek:) out back.
    'Looks like an Eagle without a nose cone. And 18...wasn't that Rutherford's number for a bit? Am I close?
    I'm gonna take a look around...you've piqued me interest. :)

We better be careful, we're gonna offend with this discussion (allright, just me, it's genetic) ;)
    And, we've gotten off topic, admittedly.

edit: Duuuhhhh. 'Just noticed the star. At least I know I called that part right. And that leads to me t'inkin' I'm right about the Eagle as he used an oldie to qualify second one year...Sugar Ripe prunes, no? That one had a nose, no?

6. TeamF1Jr

TeamF1Jr Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Good ol' Mid Ohio garages, not sure if they had the concept of making the garages look like horse barns, but they're not far off. If you never been to Mid-Ohio it's a track in the middle of hilly farmland and more or less surrounded by farmland, there isn't anything cosmopolitan about it. One nice feature the garages have are overhead observation balconies that look straight down into the garages. Not sure when that concept came to be, but Mid Ohio has had them for decades.