Car Storage Options In South Florida | FerrariChat

Car Storage Options In South Florida

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Rossocorsa1, Jul 31, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017
    I am looking for options for secure, climate controlled storage options in south Florida, ideally in the Fort Lauderdale, Boca or Miami areas. My hope is to find a reputable business and owner with a great reputation that stores exotics and classics. Any thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Roadney

Roadney Karting

Brian Prugh
    The Auto Preserve-Storage and Concierge – Pompano Beach
    (954) 270-8473

Climate controlled automotive storage facility with full concierge services tailored for each clients individual needs...
    Proudly cater to the most discerning owner / collector that demands only the best care and respect to their vehicles at my extremely private location...

3. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017
    Please shoot me a note with website and more detailed info. Thank you.

4. Roadney

Roadney Karting

I honestly don't know if he has a website because of his "extremely private location"
    here's the best contact info I can provide.

linkedin.com/in/brian-prugh-80b4865b
    [email protected]

5. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017
    Thank you for sharing this.

6. Max4HD

Max4HD Formula 3

Jun 20, 2006
    Florida
  7. JohnnyRay

JohnnyRay F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2014
    Central FL/NW WI
    What about storage condos? We have several options in the St. Paul/Minneapolis and western Wisconsin area. Perhaps the best is AutoMotorPlex, which caters specifically to car enthusiasts. Anything like that in Florida?

8. BillP00

BillP00 Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 23, 2007
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Bill
    What ever happened to Park Palace Auto Condos right off of I-95 and 84 (Marina Mile Blvd)? Is that place no longer in business?

Bill P.

9. 328PWC

328PWC Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 5, 2011
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Cissell
    It is still there.

10. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017
    I can't seem fro view the website.

11. BillP00

BillP00 Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 23, 2007
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Their website requires Flash which is not enabled on newer OS and browsers. The reason I asked about this is because I didn't see them listed on Google Maps. The building is still there, but there's no marker for the business. The website may still be up even though the business may have gone under.

@Rossocorsa1, be cautious.

Bill P.

12. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    I believe it is Park Place, not Park Palace. I was able to access the web site with my antique browser. The site may be frozen in time. Web site says that units A-D are available and higher units in the chain are "under development." Using google, I found a real estate site that claims unit D is an "active" listing at $235,000 (1,200 sq ft). There is also a "Parkplace" variation of the name also around I-95. The facility probably needs to be checked out in person to confirm its current status.

13. frogwo

frogwo Formula Junior

Jan 15, 2005
    The original developers sold to a new group that are going to commence construction of
    Phase Two and possibly Three in the not to distant future.

14. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    +1.

Aside from being the premiere detailer in SoFla, Brian also has his full service climate
    controlled storage facility going in Pompano Beach now.

Highly recommend. A genuine professional and highly thought of in the business.

BHW

15. Carterman

Carterman Rookie

Jul 3, 2019
    Miami/LA/NY/ITALY/Monaco/Spain
    Full Name:
    Carter Crawford
    I recommend CarSafe down in Miami. I’ve had my car collection with them for years and there is no place in all of Florida or in the US that offers what they do. I highly recommend you reach out to CarSafe. They are the number 1 player in car collection management, enhanced climate control and everything you may need. Like I said, I’ve been a member there for years and would never stop using them for all my cars. The best bar none.

16. judgejohn

judgejohn Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2010
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    John
    Try Gables Auto Vault in Coral Gables if you are looking for the ultimate car condo. Visited once and it is truly spectacular.