2007 F430 Spyder Mint Condition | FerrariChat

2007 F430 Spyder Mint Condition

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by cabofisher, Jun 27, 2017.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cabofisher

cabofisher Rookie

Jun 14, 2017
    Montgomery, tX
    Full Name:
    Jay Smith
    #1 cabofisher, Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Selling my beloved F430. Very rare order package. Perfect condition inside and out.

Exterior: Nero Daytona (Metallic Black)

Interior: Sabbia leather. Matching stitching on dash. Daytona seats.

Miles: 12,500

Factory Carbon Fiber on steering wheel, left air vent and toggle controls, center climate controls, radio and air vents, passenger side air vent and 60th anniversary badge and center console and paddle shifters.

Maintenance: Annual maintenance done at Boardwalk Ferrari in Dallas. All records in hand. Ferrari Power warranty through August of this year.

Clutch: Current clutch reading 42% wear. 58% life remaining. Reading taken June 2017.

All manuals , car cover (ferrari red), first aid kit included.

Clear bra installed on front bumper, side fenders, 1/2 of front hood and side rear view mirrors.

Runs perfectly. Paint in 100% perfect condition - 2 small scratches in clear bra on hood and passenger side plastic bumper. Leather and carpet in 100% perfect condition.

I'm asking a premium because this car is worth it. I'm looking for a buyer who wants this specific color and interior combination. Local Ferrari dealer already offered me $139k for the car.

Asking $150k

Link to more photos: https://goo.gl/photos/vfxwAbDXckvNqanR6
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    love the seats!

3. cabofisher

cabofisher Rookie

Jun 14, 2017
    Montgomery, tX
    Full Name:
    Jay Smith
  4. cabofisher

cabofisher Rookie

Jun 14, 2017
    Montgomery, tX
    Full Name:
    Jay Smith
    Dropping price to $135k. Wife wants it gone.

5. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Asking a premium price is fine, just recognize that it will take longer to sell at that premium price - unless that perfect buyer just happens to stumble on the ad at the right time.

So if your wife wants it gone, perhaps you need to go back to the dealer that offered you $139K.

6. cabofisher

cabofisher Rookie

Jun 14, 2017
    Montgomery, tX
    Full Name:
    Jay Smith
    Thanks Rosso. I tried the dealer route. Apparently they were light on inventory back then and made me a nice offer. In hindsight I should have taken the offer, but I wasn't ready to sell.

Frankly, I have no idea what the car is worth. Looking for guidance.

7. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    My guess is for a relatively quick sale you would be looking at about $115 - $120K.

Just my opinion, though.

8. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I agree, I was going to say 110 to 120.

9. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    given some of the cars i've seen I'd think lower than that, but that's just me.

10. FrankForrest

FrankForrest Rookie

Nov 12, 2016
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    Glen
    I've been looking for a '06/'07 Spider for about 6 months now, looking nationwide on Ebay, cars.com, Autotrader, etc. Given the description and relatively low miles, I think you would eventually get $115k provided the PPI checks out - no cracked manifold, broken mounts, loose taillights, dash shrinkage, stickly buttons - the common 430 niggles. And for $105k, it would probably be gone in a week.

11. gsav69

gsav69 Rookie

Aug 16, 2011
    Ferrari New England sent a well optioned, low mileage triple black 430 spider to barret Jackson last month at Mohegan Sun. Car went for 110k not including the 8% they paid the auction. I'm in market for an 07 and 08 and any car over 135k has been around a long time... For the most part. Some have sold but who knows what the final price was. Sharp car but as others have stated, a quick sale will be tough at that price point compared to the rest of the nationwide market.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

12. adc

adc Karting

Feb 1, 2009
    some wholesale pricing not including fees
    5/17/17 $110,000 9,429 5.0 8G/A Gray Regular Southeast Palm Beach
    4/27/17 $105,000 13,410 - - 8G/A Red Regular Northeast Pennsylvania
    4/14/17 $92,500 32,100 3.2 8G/A Red Regular West Coast Nevada
    3/22/17 $106,000 16,791 4.5 8G/A Black Regular Southeast Palm Beach
    3/16/17 $115,000 11,412 - - 8G/- - Black Regular Northeast

13. Sonoma

Sonoma Rookie

May 7, 2017
    Wine Country
    Is there any appreciable delta in price between similarly equipped 430 coupes vs spiders?

14. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    Not nearly enough data to be helpful. Spider, coupe, options, service history, etc. wholesale or auction is not a fair reprentation.

15. adc

adc Karting

Feb 1, 2009
    OP stated he has no idea of what the car is worth. It may be helpful to him. A perfect condition 5.0 sold for $110K with 9400 miles. Range went from 92 to 115. OP said dealer offered 139K but retracted offer.

This may help him decide on selling price which is what someone is willing to pay.

It is a very nice example. GLWS.

16. Corsair66

Corsair66 Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2016
    Clermont, FL
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Exactly. One can either sell quickly or hold on to a pie-in-the-sky fantasy price and hope that the guy who'll pay it happens to see the ad. I just went through this selling my Ultima GTR this spring, so I definitely feel the OP's pain in passing up the dealer's offer. Just don't get hung up on that $130s price point; it's not likely to happen and waiting for it will only delay the sale.

Having just purchased an '07 F430 Coupe, if I'd been looking for a black Spider, this car would've been worth $115K-ish to me if it was really as "perfect" as said - and nothing ever is. Perhaps a bit less hyperbole...?

GLWS

17. Graz

Graz Formula 3

Oct 15, 2012
    New Jersey and Florida
    Full Name:
    Graziano
    Its amazing how much these cars are valued and coveted when the dealer is selling them to you. Things change when you want to sell them back to them. "Well its not the right color, well 12.5K is a bit too much mileage" etc etc etc. Biggest scam going but we fall for it every time.

RossoC360 likes this.
  18. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    That is extremely helpful data. Thats what cars are actually trading hands for. Also a 5.0 condition report is unheard of.

Thats what cars are trading for. Summer is coming to an end... prices will slide a little bit more and more.

I think retail on the car is 115ish

Gorgeous car.. but there are many on the market and they are getting less expensive by the day

19. cclassics

cclassics Rookie

Jun 21, 2016
    Langley
    i think they prev posts in the 110-115 are correct--

i have a 07- almost identical but grigio exterior- all same carbon fibre- i have parking sensors and Tubi exhaust- passport jammer and stereo w/amp and hertz speakers- plus it has a new clutch as the sensor told the F1 system it was at 90% worn when it wasnt.. but when its all apart no point not putting new clutch in. i have the "old" one here at work

id expect to get around 120 for my car with all the upgrades ..

20. The Nutsack

The Nutsack Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2014
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Mike
    110-120 would be a fair price. Lower would be a good deal if the car is truly "perfect"

21. FrankForrest

FrankForrest Rookie

Nov 12, 2016
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    Glen
    Looks like Ebay will be the final judge.

22. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I live here in the metroplex and will watch the auction with interest. You have a beautiful car !!

23. spydr

spydr Rookie

Oct 23, 2016
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Carlos
    Is the F430 still for sale? And if so, where are you on price now that you have seen most of the responses?

24. shubchs

shubchs Karting

Aug 22, 2015
    Saint Paul MN
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Hi There. Great looking car.
    I have a question for you I hope you will answer: You stated you have the car cover, can you tell me whether or not you can put the top up and if the car cover still fits? I have a spider similar to yours, and no one can tell me if that is possible..
    Thank you in advance.

25. Alpineconcrete

Nov 19, 2016
    Can you please contact me? Thanks, Craig.