Excellent experience at Maranello Motorworks | FerrariChat

Excellent experience at Maranello Motorworks

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by basscase415, Jul 12, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. basscase415

basscase415 Karting

Jun 10, 2017
    CA
    I'm a non-local who recently purchased a private-party car that was having a major service performed at Maranello Motorworks in Northglenn near central Denver. I just wanted to share the excellent experience I had working with Bill Evenden at Maranello throughout the purchase and shipping process.

I'm a first-time Ferrari buyer, and my admittedly-limited knowledge of the cars is drawn from helpful forums such as this one. However, Bill at Maranello really went out of his way not only to help me evaluate and understand the condition of the car as part of the purchase process, but to work through a shipping process that turned out to be more of an ordeal than I had anticipated. Bill was very flexible, and ended up working weekends to get the car ready and to work with my shipper.

There is a great deal of inherent anxiety in purchasing a car like this out-of-state without being able to take immediate possession of it. Bill gave me every sense that the car was in excellent hands in my absence.

I can only hope I'll be fortunate enough to find someone in my area to service the car who will be as knowledgable, conscientious and helpful to work with.

Based on my experience, I'd highly recommend Maranello Motorworks.

2. Joshman0531

Joshman0531 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 19, 2012
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Joshua Seidenberg
    That's fantastic! What model did you have serviced?

3. basscase415

basscase415 Karting

Jun 10, 2017
    CA
    My car is a 360, but a glance at the other cars in the shop indicated that the in-house expertise within the brand is wide indeed.

4. dreichman

dreichman Formula Junior

Sep 9, 2011
    Denver, CO
    I've had nothing but a positive customer experience with Maranello motorworks. Bill always goes that extra step. I highly recommend them too!

5. nitro

nitro Karting

Dec 9, 2012
    Snowmass/KenCaryl
    We are very lucky to have Maranello Motorworks in our region.

6. Falcon Wing

Falcon Wing Formula 3

Aug 4, 2010
    Colorado Springs
    I completely agree with everything everyone is saying. I've had mine in on 3 occasions (all unrelated) and everything was taken care of very quickly and correctly. Its been a very positive experience.

7. Hotzos

Hotzos Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 19, 2004
    Parker, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Gomez
    100 percent agree. Great honest folks at reasonable prices and they go the extra mile.

8. Bradley

Bradley F1 Rookie

Nov 23, 2006
    Lakewood, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Bradley
    I have also been delighted with the service I received at Maranello Motorworks. I'll be bring my 308 back there for sure.

9. ross shafer

ross shafer Rookie

Aug 6, 2018
    Full Name:
    ross shafer
    I just bought a 458 (2010) and have been looking for a local mechanic. Thrilled to hear they service all years.