Selling my 2016 Porsche Spyder | FerrariChat

Selling my 2016 Porsche Spyder

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by /five, Jul 22, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. /five

/five Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2014
    Rocky Mountain west
    Full Name:
    William S
    #1 /five, Jul 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Coming from a 930 turbo, and then a 997 GT3, the 2016 Spyder is the best Porsche I've driven on the street. I really did not think I'd ever sell this car, but between a baby and busy work schedule, it has been sitting. We unfortunately are an SUV family now and I'm putting my nuts on the block with this sale, too.

This well specified white Spyder is immaculate and shows as new in all regards. See window sticker, VIN for build sheet. Car was originally purchased from Beverly Hills Porsche by a fellow Rennlister, and I bought it from him last August with 1400 miles (and within 20 minutes of his ad being posted). MSRP was $94,195. Clear title in hand and comes with every bit of factory and dealer literature including COA, as well as many extras including a brand new Porsche soft car cover, body color coded key fob, and alcantara key holder, spare factory lip and GT4 dive planes, 2 oil filters, C-tek battery charger (hook up in place for tender), Porsche fender decals should you wish to have them applied, even a matching scale Porsche model to put on your desk. It has always been garaged and never seen rain. Only mod from new is the orange side markers were replaced with clear (have originals). Proper break in has been respected and no tracking (see Durametric report I pulled this morning 7/22/17 with zero over revs in any range as one would expect, and no faults), full paint coverage from new with no blemishes. Factory black satin wheels with colored crests are perfect with no rash or curbing. Heated 18-way seats are perfect for cooler fall days and my wife loves them (I had Carrera GT seats in my GT3, but sought out the 18 way heateds for the street). Mileage is 1814 7/22/17 and will not change except short trips to keep oil circulated and tires from sitting, until sale.

This Spyder is located in Amarillo TX at my home. I am available to coordinate with your shipping agent or meet you for a fly-in, drive out. Amarillo is as bad as you've heard, but an easy 4-5 hour drive to Santa Fe and Taos. Make a fun road trip out of it--this is what this car is built for!

Happy to FaceTime and do full walk around, etc with car for serious buyers. PM me. As an FYI, I start a week of call this coming Friday, 7/28 and may be slow getting back to people.

Price $105,000
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. /five

/five Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2014
    Rocky Mountain west
    Full Name:
    William S
  3. 09Scuderia

09Scuderia Formula 3

Nov 20, 2011
    USA
    Full Name:
    Max
    Nice Vanagon...

4. Face76

Face76 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 21, 2006
    The Other Oz
    Full Name:
    M Wilborn
    Gorgeous car.

5. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    These cars absolutely beautiful

6. /five

/five Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2014
    Rocky Mountain west
    Full Name:
    William S
    Getting interest on a great car but priced too high. Lowered to $99,981. I'm not aware of any no stories car listed for less currently. Car is also for sale on PCA and Rennlist.

I'll be adding more pics later

7. /five

/five Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2014
    Rocky Mountain west
    Full Name:
    William S
  8. /five

/five Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2014
    Rocky Mountain west
    Full Name:
    William S
    #10 /five, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. /five

/five Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2014
    Rocky Mountain west
    Full Name:
    William S
    Like to get this car sold before I start call Friday. Lowered to $97981. If you want a babied, low mile Spyder this is the car. I don't want this to go to a dealer

10. douglas360

douglas360 Karting

Nov 7, 2016
    SoCal
    Is it possible to order the CF bucket seats and replace the 18 ways?

11. /five

/five Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2014
    Rocky Mountain west
    Full Name:
    William S
    I don't know about seat availability at this point in time but fitment not an issue. I did this with my GT3 and like it for a track car but prefer the 18 ways for the street plus the heat is nice to have with top down and cooler weather. YMMV

12. jehu999

jehu999 Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2011
    Coastal Central Fl
    Full Name:
    James
    I know they were available after market but OEM for the previous Spyder. They were quite pricey. Maybe someone with the LWB will trade?

13. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    Seats are 20k from Porsche

14. jvmax

jvmax Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    Full Name:
    John
    yes, they are not cheap, best to order with car. now, the standard sport seats are fine if you plan to actually drive the car, easy to get in and out compared to the bucket seats

15. /five

/five Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2014
    Rocky Mountain west
    Full Name:
    William S
    Hi all,
    Car moved to eBay. Opening bid at sticker with BIN option. Thanks for the interest

16. rdynamix

rdynamix Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 11, 2013
    Lovely car. GLWA!

17. /five

/five Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2014
    Rocky Mountain west
    Full Name:
    William S
    Thanks! Only 8 hours left.
    This is the only chance in the country now at getting a perfect, no stories, fastidiously maintained Spyder at sticker. This even includes $1800 clear bra, plus about $800 in accessories and spares.

18. /five

/five Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2014
    Rocky Mountain west
    Full Name:
    William S
    Please delete ad

19. NYC123

NYC123 Formula Junior

Jul 15, 2006
    As a long time porsche owner who has tried most every p model that has come to market I can tell you this could be one of the very best road going p cars that has ever been made in modern times. GLWS.