Very nice 575M at Mike Ward McLaren | FerrariChat

Very nice 575M at Mike Ward McLaren

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by jmn, Jul 15, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jmn

jmn Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2005
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    jmn
    Hi Guys,
    Just thought I'd drop a note here in case anyone local is looking for a good 575M. I traded mine in recently on a new McLaren with our new Denver McLaren dealer, Mike Ward. If any one has any questions about the car they can't answer, PM me. It's a 2004 in black/tan with a Fiorano pack- plus lowered and corner weighted to euro specs. Super nice car for a real driver- no tarty stuff but all the right options. Took me a while to find it when I was looking and I hope it goes to a good home. The guys at Mike Ward (including Mike, who is taking a big role in McLaren sales) are fair and straightforward to deal with, in my opinion.
    Don't worry, I am still a Ferrari guy as I have my 512 Boxer and glass 308GTB. I thought I was going to buy a 458, but after driving and comparing the new 570S, I was blown away. Time will tell, as I am sure Ferrari is at the drawing board as we speak, but I think there is a new Sheriff in town. Either way, competition is good for all of us.

2. Potenza430

Potenza430 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 26, 2012
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Bill
    I saw your car there today....very nice!

3. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    Just looked at it online. Wow. Fantastic spec.

4. jmn

jmn Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2005
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    jmn
    Thanks! It's hard to find late FHP cars in great shape- if they keep lowering the price, I might have to buy it back...then again, I might have to spring for a 720S!