Corse Clienti Events | FerrariChat

Corse Clienti Events

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by LarryC, Jul 18, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LarryC

LarryC Karting

Jun 5, 2013
    Saint Petersburg
    I was looking for a thread that shows the Corse Clienti Events all in one place, and I could not find one. So, I guess this is the first post in the new thread. I will add pics and videos from the events as I attend them throughout the year.

Mosport 2017:

Had a great weekend at Mosport with my son. This was the smallest Corse Clienti event I have done. We only had (3) FXXK's and (2) 599XX's, one EVO and my original. If you have never been there, Mosport is a roller coaster of a track. What a blast with high speed turns, blind curves that drop off the huge elevation changes and great grip where you need it. Really, if any of you have a chance to drive this track, make the trip. It is worth it. This track has such a great rhythm. I could drive it all day long. The turns are high speed and the harder you push through turns 2, 4, and 8 the better this track gets. It has fresh asphalt exactly where you need it, so the grip picks up and controls the side fantastically. I was over 1.5 lateral G's in turns 2 and 8 consistently. I never thought that my car would hold at that rate, but it did with predicable control. The back straight is also a full climb and a little bumpy and drops into a really fast turn 8. I can't describe how much fun this track is. Certainly one of my favorites.

Here is a video of my last lap with my son. What a great way to spend the weekend with him. Turn up the volume and enjoy!

https://youtu.be/tuRh_Dfy_G8

2. LarryC

LarryC Karting

Jun 5, 2013
    Saint Petersburg
  3. LarryC

LarryC Karting

Jun 5, 2013
    Saint Petersburg