Looking for a ticket for Formula E | FerrariChat

Looking for a ticket for Formula E

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by racerx3317, Jul 12, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis
    This is probably a long shot but does anyone have a ticket for this weekend's Formula E race they wanna sell? I waited too long to order...:(

2. CSM0TION

CSM0TION Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2004
    Long Island,New York
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Are they not on sale any longer? They were as of last week and I waited to see if any other friends were going to do lol. Damnet.

3. speed130

speed130 Karting

May 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Hi - I just noticed a few pair and single tickets on the site but not many. Good luck. Hope you make it there!

4. ProRallyCodriver

ProRallyCodriver Formula 3

Oct 25, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Dave Shindle
    The driver and doctor of the medical car is an Italian car fanatic. He has owned Ferrari but races and hillclimbs a Lancia Delta Integrale.

5. stever

stever F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 18, 2006
    West. Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Steve R
    Are you guys saying this event is sold out? I'm having a hard time believing that.......

6. speed130

speed130 Karting

May 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I read this morning that event is sold out and 1000 complimentary tickets going to the local community care of the FIA and New York Economic Development Corporation.

https://www.nycedc.com/press-release/nycedc-and-formula-e-announce-1000-complimentary-passes-available-community-members

The only tickets available today via the site are handicap reserved. I couldn't find the event's capacity.

Looking forward to the race.

7. daviday

daviday Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 26, 2013
    New York
    Full Name:
    Davide
    #7 daviday, Jul 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017